JakePlays' List Of All Legendary+ Crystals

IROCONIAN

Update:
I put each picture into a .jpg compressor, however, the database seems to have the same issue as before. Perhaps I should look into using a different source for sorting these crystals. I have lots of experience with Google Sheets, but it seems to have issues with this many pictures. If anyone as any recommendation on where I should transfer the information to, let me know. It needs to be easily accessible, work well with lots of pictures, and perhaps most of all - anonymous.
try google docs word document
the sheet you have is 100s of cells long, this could be the contributing factor as the pictures are also floating and not in the cells?

IROCONIAN

MAUL's ANCIENT KYBER, the picture does not do it justice, the pretiest kyber on REBORN

MAULS.png

Mauls 3.jpg

MARR's GUILE

Courtesy of PALLOX

bonkers Shepard still finds a way to make sick effects

OK well, i did record the photo shoot, so here is some music over the video to make it as epic as it should be.

Last edited:

Ikaros

just dont have 5000000 extra lines for 0 reason.
That's true, lemme delete the extra and only add as needed
EDIT: Just deleted all lines that I didn't deem necessary, didn't help much. I just don't think Google Sheets handles this many photos well, I need to find a different platform

Last edited:

IROCONIAN

That's true, lemme delete the extra and only add as needed
EDIT: Just deleted all lines that I didn't deem necessary, didn't help much. I just don't think Google Sheets handles this many photos well, I need to find a different platform
use google doc. uses way less memory.
can you have a tab of what is missing?
i can supply you a lost of in game items. 700items i think but you dont need common uncommon, rare and epic

thanka for taking on this task
Archiver

Ikaros

use google doc. uses way less memory.
can you have a tab of what is missing?
i can supply you a lost of in game items. 700items i think but you dont need common uncommon, rare and epic

thanka for taking on this task
Archiver

Google Docs doesn't quite have the organization I'm looking for without loading it up with charts. I'll see what I can do when I have a chance, my summer college semester started this week.
Although I am currently only doing legendary+ effect crystals, I am also open to eventually doing other popular items when the collection is complete, such as popular hilts, exotic sounds, etc.
I only know the items that people tell me about. Currently I have listed on the sheet all legendary+ crystals that I am aware of, and those that do not have a picture are ones I know about but have not gotten a picture of.