Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:71532190
Your current rank: Premium
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Mod
Total time with the community (months): 36 Months
Current level within the server: 83

Administration Availability

What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Depends on my Work Schedule, but I can be on for around 4 to 7 hours a day when I'm not working.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Depends on my Work Schedule, but I can be on for around 4 to 7 hours a day when I'm not working.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Ice Fuse Gaming
Position(s): Moderator
Time as position(s): 2 months

Brief overview of the position(s): I helped make sure the server's playerbase was stable in terms of player cohesion with one another, as well as no RDM or NLR was happening if there was a report made. As are normal Expectations of Staff Members.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Jason], have permission from [CMDR_Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

The reason I believe I should be accepted is due to the fact that I am very active on the server, and I have past experience on a server that has 100+ people on it daily and had very strict rules on how their staff and players should act; I also believe I am fit for this role is, due to my desire to try to be extremely active within the community, as I am in school. I will do my best to get on every single day. I can also make a positive flow with players, which will help ease through the transitions on the server. I know being staff requires trust and hard work, and I can give it my all to keep the server running as it is now. Another reason I should be accepted is that I can handle sits as respectful and efficiently possible, and have it so that both sides agree with each other.

Edits: Updated Level from 61 to 80| fixed name to what it is in-game| level from 80 to 84

Last edited:

Sigma

I could definitely be wrong but I haven't seen you much in the server so I'm gonna leave it as a neutral unless other staff come in and say otherwise.

edit: I am very slow and didnt realize who this rly was, +2 for sure!

Last edited:

Mael Baez

+2, I've seen you around lately, not as much as most, but when I do you have helped several people when you didn't entirely know, but then proceeded to lookup rules and other various things to help answer new players' questions. Be more active, and keep doing what I've seen so far.

Vethar

VIP
Neutral I would like to see you more ingame as I personally only seen / talked to you a few times.

I'm sorry who are you?

Neutral

Please make yourself more known to the rest of the server.
Ok will do I’ve been trying my hardest I’ve been playing on the new server sense the day after launch, just recently i played for 24 hours straight

Last edited:

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted as Moderator. Please message me on teamspeak and post in VIP Role Request on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.