Your current rank: Gold VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Tmod
Total time with the community (months): 1 to 2 months
Current level within the server: 98

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4:00 to 9:30PM EST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11:00 AM to 10:30PM this can very from time to time

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): ice Fuse networks, Grox Gaming
Position(s): Moderator, Tmod
Time as position(s): 1 and a half months, 3 weeks
Brief overview of the position(s): kept the server safe of minges, keep the server clear of No intent to RP people.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Jasoto], have permission from [Cause] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
The reason I think I should be accepted is because I am very active on the server and I have passed experience on a server that has 100+ people on it daily and has very strict rules on how there staff and player should act, I also think I am fit for this role is because I want to try to be more extremely active even with school I will try and get on every single day. I can also make a positive flow with players, that will help ease through the transitions on the server. I know being staff requires trust, and hard work, and I can give it my all to keep the server running as it is now. Another reason I should be accepted is because I can handle sits as quick and efficient and have it so that both side's agree to each other.

(Edit) Fixed time on server its a estimate of my time I don't know my exact time on the server, also fixed level from 81 to 82 , fixed name under player info

Last edited:

Boaty

VIP
-1 Nobody in this community know you that well. Make a name for yourself first and than make application. That is my recommendation.

-1 dont bullshit your time with community if it isnt true. lvl 80 and 3 months on the server is a complete lie. and if you have been here longer why are you doing all the stuff a new person would do? Ask for vip IN a new forum post, etc...

Boaty

VIP
-1 dont bullshit your time with community if it isnt true. lvl 80 and 3 months on the server is a complete lie. and if you have been here longer why are you doing all the stuff a new person would do? Ask for vip IN a new forum post, etc...
He probably haven't play in awhile or use the forum. DUMMY

-1 Maybe once you get known to more people in a good way then you will most likely get staff. Such as joining the Discord or Teamspeak.

-1 even though u do have sum experience being a moderator, i feel like u need to be on the server a lil bit more so that people wud no who u r, i wud give this a plus one if it werent for the total time u spent on this server

D

Derg

-1 You're new to the server and I barely see you. The times I have weren't on the best conditions. And I agree with Tubbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.