Jiffrey/Spray's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffrey

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Jiffrey, EE Champion Spray, Jedi Master Jiffrey, Sith Lord Spray
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69394047
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JvS
Banning Staff: Moxxi
Reason for Ban: None Listed
Ban Time: Perm
What did you do?: Don't know, but a while ago, there was a little fuss because I used my mom's paypal to donate to the server, but she refunded it, and so I got a message from Shepard asking why I refunded it and I didn't know it was getting a dispute so I went into her account and cancelled it.
Why you should be unbanned: Well if it was for the paypal dispute, it was an honest mistake and I didn't really have any control over that, but if it was for something else, I don't really know what it would be for, because after the dispute, I wasn't banned until like 3 months later. Also, I wouldn't do anything to harm the server if I put like $40 of my own into it, I love the server.

Ban Screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1522868568

P

Pallox

This is entirly up to Shepard so idk, I say +1 because it sounds like a real mistake.

Okeas

VIP
It is stated in the rules that refunding a purchase is bannable, depending on what you got I don't know your chances of being unbanned is
[x] Doing Chargebacks or paypal disputes will result in a permaban

Jiffrey

It is stated in the rules that refunding a purchase is bannable, depending on what you got I don't know your chances of being unbanned is
[x] Doing Chargebacks or paypal disputes will result in a permaban
I couldn't really do anything to stop it, considering i didn't even know it happened until shepeard messaged me.

Okeas

VIP
-1 If you already got denied on the old forums and trying to reapply here isn't the best thing to do. If @Shepard has something to say though I am willing to change my vote.

Jiffrey

-1 If you already got denied on the old forums and trying to reapply here isn't the best thing to do. If @Shepard has something to say though I am willing to change my vote.
I never got denied on old forums, i created a ban appeal but it never got responded to

Status
Not open for further replies.