Jiffrey's Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again this has nothing to do with what happened in the beginning. The reason for this warn is attacking me while he was in a sit. ARDM is ARDM, regardless of how much damage you deal. If you claim that it isn't ARDM because you "only" did 450 damage then I guess I can run around on Korriban and "accidentally" hit people with lightning and get away with it because I didn't deal enough damage. You knew what you were doing and wanted to be smug about it. If I can guess correctly, you most likely only have a "clean record" because as Staff, we like to give out Verbals more often than warnings and you perhaps have received verbals for anything you've done because it was seen as too small or you feigned ignorance and said you didn't know better. Last week we were informed to not give out verbals anymore to high leveled players and I took that into consideration and still gave you a verbal for attacking your pal while invincible so that you knew for future reference and other staff members didn't warn you for the same reason. While giving you this verbal you attacked me, perhaps just to mess with me, perhaps out of spite, but regardless you still did and I warned you. I will reiterate this because you guys are still arguing about it, this isn't anything to do with you attacking your friend, this is you attacking a staff member trying to let you off easy.

Jiffrey

Harmed who Vick or Shawn?
I literally harmed no one. I hit them for 400 damage, sure, but that was it. It was an accident with Vick, and if he didn't pull me into a staff sit prematurely, it wouldn't have happened, but with me and Shawn we literally hit eachother 1 time.

Jiffrey

Again this has nothing to do with what happened in the beginning. The reason for this warn is attacking me while he was in a sit. ARDM is ARDM, regardless of how much damage you deal. If you claim that it isn't ARDM because you "only" did 450 damage then I guess I can run around on Korriban and "accidentally" hit people with lightning and get away with it because I didn't deal enough damage. You knew what you were doing and wanted to be smug about it. If I can guess correctly, you most likely only have a "clean record" because as Staff, we like to give out Verbals more often than warnings and you perhaps have received verbals for anything you've done because it was seen as too small or you feigned ignorance and said you didn't know better. Last week we were informed to not give out verbals anymore to high leveled players and I took that into consideration and still gave you a verbal for attacking your pal while invincible so that you knew for future reference and other staff members didn't warn you for the same reason. While giving you this verbal you attacked me, perhaps just to mess with me, perhaps out of spite, but regardless you still did and I warned you. I will reiterate this because you guys are still arguing about it, this isn't anything to do with you attacking your friend, this is you attacking a staff member trying to let you off easy.
Literally if I hit someone one time on Korriban, I would appologize, because guess what, I didn't know I still had lightning strike on, I thought I had Force Leap. Me running around on Korriban hitting everyone is different. I hit you one time, as an accident, and no one understands that, but ok.

Sniper

I literally harmed no one. I hit them for 400 damage, sure, but that was it. It was an accident with Vick, and if he didn't pull me into a staff sit prematurely, it wouldn't have happened, but with me and Shawn we literally hit eachother 1 time.

Regardless, You broke a rule you got pulled into a admin sit you attempted to rdm the admin while in a sit and you got warned. You're just saying the same thing over and over that it was a joke.

Jiffrey

Regardless, You broke a rule you got pulled into a admin sit you attempted to rdm the admin while in a sit and you got warned. You're just saying the same thing over and over that it was a joke.
I didn't attempt to kill an admin, are you still clueless? I hit him 1 time on accident. You are so clueless please just stop. I wasn't attempting to kill the admin. I hit the lightning strike on accident. Please can you understand that?

Sniper

I didn't attempt to kill an admin, are you still clueless? I hit him 1 time on accident. You are so clueless please just stop. I wasn't attempting to kill the admin. I hit the lightning strike on accident. Please can you understand that?

You attacked the admin and that's attempting to RDM

Jiffrey

You attacked the admin and that's attempting to RDM
Attempting to RDM is hitting them accidentally. I literally can't stand you anymore, you are still clueless, It wasn't an attempt, it was an accident, I hit lightning strike on accident, you clearly still don't understand anything on whats going on.

Sniper

Attempting to RDM is hitting them accidentally. I literally can't stand you anymore, you are still clueless, It wasn't an attempt, it was an accident, I hit lightning strike on accident, you clearly still don't understand anything on whats going on.

Well I guess next time be careful on which force power you have on.

Jiffrey

Well I guess next time be careful on which force power you have on.
Speaking of, you said I was never harassed for the OT thing, I was literally just made fun of by Oil around a minute ago him saying "Aren't you that idiot that tried to OT on tat?"
So there you go.

Sniper

Speaking of, you said I was never harassed for the OT thing, I was literally just made fun of by Oil around a minute ago him saying "Aren't you that idiot that tried to OT on tat?"
So there you go.

Never have I ever said you never got harassed for the OT thing. Also that was idiotic move blaming Croc for it was more idiotic

I didn't blame Croc, I said it was a miscommunication but ok.
This is literally just a flame war with you two at this point, both of you need to cool it tbh, it ain't helping you with the warn appeal and Sniper's just looking bad for continuing it.

Jiffrey

You said I was being smug about it but I was literally fidgeting with my mouse... How is that being smug when I thought I had a different force ability on? Also going around Korriban and hitting people is different from me hitting you one time on accident. I don't understand why you can't comprehend that it was an accident.

Jiffrey

You cut off the first part of the sit,
You are constantly toxic after your failed OT,
You were laughing after you hit him,
How was I toxic after the OT? And I wasn't laughing because I hit him... I yelled because I was angry...

Jiffrey

Considering you are the one that constantly brings up the OT, and I told you to stop, and you said it isnt FailRP, even though it is.

Vethar

VIP
I’ll have to -2.
Honestly watching a few times you were messing about not taking it seriously.
Attacking while still spawn protected is against server rules so he gave a verbal being nice. Then you hit him with force lightning in a sit... and laughed about it.

ARDM means you attempted to start a death match meaning you damaged a player.

Jiffrey

I’ll have to -2.
Honestly watching a few times you were messing about not taking it seriously.
Attacking while still spawn protected is against server rules so he gave a verbal being nice. Then you hit him with force lightning in a sit... and laughed about it.

ARDM means you attempted to start a death match meaning you damaged a player.
Im trying to make it clear I didn't laugh at it... I was pissed if we are being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.