Jiffrey's Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffrey

I’ll have to -2.
Honestly watching a few times you were messing about not taking it seriously.
Attacking while still spawn protected is against server rules so he gave a verbal being nice. Then you hit him with force lightning in a sit... and laughed about it.

ARDM means you attempted to start a death match meaning you damaged a player.
Also tell me at what time did I laugh because I just rewatched it and I didn't laugh at all. Please give me a timeframe and I'll understand, but I didn't laugh at all because I was really pissed.

Estrella

I DIDN'T TRY RDMING CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT. I HIT HIM 1 TIME AS A MEME. HOW DOES IS THAT RDM. WE WERE MESSING AROUND, I HIT HIM 1 TIME, WOW YOU ARE GETTING WARNED FOR RDM!
I don't mean to be rude, ily and all. But you stated that it was a misclick. Now it is a meme? So you lied to staff?

Jiffrey

I don't mean to be rude, ily and all. But you stated that it was a misclick. Now it is a meme? So you lied to staff?
What? I hit Shawn as a joke, that wasn't a missclick, I missclicked on Vick, because Ithough I had Leap on but I had lightning

I feel as if this was one of those a bit blown out of proportion. Warn can be removed talk to an SA in the server for it to be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.