Jimmyboy

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Morbidly Disfigured Tranny, Jedi Knight Jimmyboy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551024
Server: Jedi Vs Sith
Banning Staff: Havoc Kebosmi
Reason for Ban: Racism
Ban Time: 3
What did you do?: I said the n word with an a at the end
Why you should be unbanned: Because I'm willing to make up for it, and I've apologized and I have a padawan who needs me to teach him how to duel using fury, and he might dump me as a master if I'm offline for too long. I said the word as a term of endearment (Like "hey my n how you doin"), so I wasn't being racist.

Okeas

VIP
How hard is it to not say two words out of the entire English language. -1 (I gotta make a bind for this)

+2, We use to ban for the N word with an A but no anymore, we understand that its part of some peoples day to day language like swearing so that why we changed it. Its still something that we patrol and we tell people not to say but it should be a verbal, if said again then warn then ban, etc etc. I don't belive it was you were going to use it in a racist way but still, be careful dude.

Okeas

VIP
+2, We use to ban for the N word with an A but no anymore, we understand that its part of some peoples day to day language like swearing so that why we changed it. Its still something that we patrol and we tell people not to say but it should be a verbal, if said again then warn then ban, etc etc. I don't belive it was you were going to use it in a racist way but still, be careful dude.
47D31889-2377-4270-B789-51689294FCCB.png
That’s what Shepard said to a ban appeal with the n word ending with an a

Status
Not open for further replies.