[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ X]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]

QUESTIONNAIRE

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
I always loved Star Wars growing up playing with all the games, toys, and such. I was a big fan of the universe outside the original films loved all the comics and books as well and to be honest as a kid wanted to be in the Star Wars universe. Who wouldn't want to go into an alien bar or fly a ship going to planet to planet interacting with all different ecosystems, civilizations, and wild life. I have always loved Star Wars and really will never stop loving the vast and detailed universe that just keeps expanding with new ideas from writers.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Jips was born on a sandcrawler with a community of other Jawas on the sands of Tatooine. He grew up learning how to scavenge and fix droids, speeders, ships, and also blasters. He learned how to trade with residents as well as wanderers who passed through Tatooine. Jips has a tendency of trying to find the best and quality items even if the retrieval of the item is dangerous for him, this tendency put Jips in a very rough situation. Jips was looking out of the sandcrawler with his mini binoculars and spotted a crashed speeder in the sands. Jips tells his fellow Jawas about the crashed speeder but his fellow community members wanted to keep on course before it got dark because they were passing through Tusken territory. Jips pleaded with them to give him just one hour to see what valuables he can discover from the wreckage. Hesitant they agreed and lowered the massive doors to the sandcrawler for Jips to run over to the speeder. Upon running up to the speeder he realizes its an Aratech 74-Z. Cheering in joy he begins to take apart the speeder bike striping it of all its valuable parts. He notices a noise coming from the back of the speeder bike and sees a wombrat starring at him. Jips chuckles and takes out his blaster to fire at the pest *click* and nothing happens. He then tries to unjam his blaster and the wombrat leaps on top of Jips head. In a panic he runs circles around the speeder eventually tripping on himself and hitting his head on the bike knocking himself out. When Jips awakens it is night and realizes the sandcrawler is no where in site. Worried and frightened Jips follows the tracks left from the sandcrawler hoping to reunite with his fellow Jawas. The suns shine bright as morning arrives and Jips sees the sandcrawler in the distance. He cheers with joy and runs to the huge machine. His joy begins to fade as he sees smoke and blaster marks on his home. Upon getting to the sandcrawler he sees his fellow Jawas laying lifeless on the sands and his home seemed to be raided. Jips knees hit the sand and he begins to feel sadness knowing his only home and friends are gone. He notices in the mix of bodies there was one dead Tusken. He puts the pieces together to realize they didn't make it out of the territory before nightfall and this was the result. Knowing he had till nightfall to leave he began to rummage through the sandcrawler. He takes rations, a new blaster, and sees a speeder bike they did not sell. He hops on the bike then notices his feet do not reach the peddles. Knowing he needs this speeder he fashioned himself stilts to give him the ability to drive the speeder bike. He hops on the speeder bike and starts to make his way to the nearest settlement. He slowly drives into town watching the citizens look at him in confusion never seeing a lone Jawa who usually travel in groups. Jips parks his speeder bike and heads into a local cantina and sits at the bar. He orders a Jawa juice and sips it in silence enjoying new noises of music and laughter. He looks to his left and sees two people in robes laughing and enjoying themselves. He notices on their hip what look to be lightsabers, Jips has only heard stories of the magic saber wielding warriors who are known to take out armies of soldiers called jedi. He then wonders how much a lightsaber could sell for, Jips would be set for life with that many credits. He finishes his drink and hops down from his seat and casually walks past the jedi. He stealthily swipes the saber from one of the jedi's belt, and begins to make his way out of the cantina. He feels a hand on his shoulder and hears "I will be needing that back little one". Jips in shock gives the jedi back his saber and gets on his knees and closes his eyes hearing the saber ignite and expecting the worst. He feels a gust of wind fly by him and when he opens his eyes the jedi is gone. He turns around to see both the jedi fighting two dark hooded figures with red sabers. Jips is mesmerized by the colors swinging and clashing with each other and the skills that all four of the warriors possessed. Jips has realized who controls the real power in the galaxy and is trying to figure out how to live and thrive in this new world outside of his old home surrounded by the sands.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
My bud Koomsawk said I should make a jawa character and I thought it was a good idea. I came up with Jips to have more focus on the RP side of the server instead of the combat side. Jips is a very mischievous character who finds himself in a new world with Jedi, Sith, and other characters with a very different view on the galaxy as a whole. I really would think it will be fun to see players run into a jawa and have memorable RP moments with him. I have set up a soundboard with jawa phrases to help immerse other players in the Star Wars setting instead of me just talking as myself with a jawa player model. I really think it will be fun for people to trade with a jawa just like how it is in the movies, shows, and books.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Jips main motivations are learning more about the world around him instead of just his home planet. He wants to establish trade to support himself in life because all he has known in his life is to scavenge and repair used machines. He would love to figure out different passions along the way and use his skills to his advantage. He also wants to learn more about Jedi and Sith he admires their skill and courage to the fullest. Another main motivation for Jips is to find himself a new family of people he can trust just like his deceased community of jawas that he held close to his heart. One big weakness for Jips is his greed if he sees something valuable he will have an urge to find a way to get his hands on it.

CITIZEN

What makes your character more important than other citizens? (Why is it played by a player?)
What would make Jips stand out is jawa not bond by their sandcrawler, he is one that wants to explore work on his craft and meet friends along the way. I do think players would like more immersion on the server and having a jawa you can trade or go on an adventure with that only speaks jawaese would be a fun time. RP stealing from other players or running up to a ship to take parts can add a bit of funny storyline for players. I think it will be a lot more fun instead of trading with an NPC jawa you have a real one that you can bargain, reason, or even have an argument with.

How will they stand out in a Galaxy with trillions of citizens?
What would make Jips stand out compared to other citizens is that he is a lone jawa at the moment. Most jawas stay close to their sancrawler and community of other jawas and Jips lost his. He is known for his trade and handy work some citizens will come to him for repairs in exchange for some credits. His lack of knowledge of planets outside of Tatooine will play a factor as well. He will not know how other planets operate yet, he has never seen anything else besides the sands of Tatooine which will make him stand out like a sore thumb on any other planet. He understands other languages but can not physically speak anything else besides jawaese, this will be an obstacle for him when he travels to new planets who citizens don't understand jawaese.

How can they achieve their goals in spite of the odds against them?
Jips will focus on his skills he already has and try to improve and gain more skills along the way. He already knows how to fix ships, speeders, weapons, etc. He is good at making nothing into something with his scavenging skills mixed with his engineer skills. He is a sneaky individual who can hide from danger when it is too much for him to handle. He is mischievous but does have a good soul about him so he wouldn't want to go out of his way to harm people for no reason. He is good at staying neutral when it comes to matters greater than him that are happening between the Jedi and the Sith.

Last edited:

Lukir

VIP
Can't wait to see this come to fruition. Homies got the soundboard at the ready as if he's already been accepted. Can't wait to see what kind of roleplay comes out of this. Man's about to be content gold
+1

+1 Really don't want more jawa's but you seem more for Roleplay rather than doing what anzati did. So i'm interested to see where this goes

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
+
Pete Picklez is one of the best people I have met on this server so far. He is one of the few Jedi I actually like. He always had good RP and is just ultimately a fun person to be around. Seeing him as a Jawa and not having to be inclined to kill him everytime I see him would be a good change of pace. If anyone deserves a Jawa role/Citizen role it's Pete.

+1 alright ill budge on this. Pete as a really detailed application and he seems genuine enough on wanting to actually do Jawa stuff. Though I still hold my reservations. Good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.