Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 8 am - 3pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): all day

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
Position(s):
Time as position(s):
Brief overview of the position(s):
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Jump], have permission from [Dwayne] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Ok so this is take two of my fucking mod application, I had a lot of support on my last one but I needed to work on toxicity, I have found inner peace and I can now control my inner retard really well. I have put up around 7-8 gm/ mod apps over my time on Reborn and I have never been given an opportunity. I have been on the server more and I know how everything works, I also know all of the rules, I know I like to have fun on the server but that shouldn't mean I can't have a chance at being a moderator because I know I could do a great job on the server.

Oat man

-2 you ming you break rule and

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Jump], have permission from [Dwayne] to make my application (either via forum private
You say someone who isn't even staff gave you perms that is a big red flag

Status
Not open for further replies.