Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial-Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Off and on since 2017
Current level within the server: 242

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Open
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Open

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Icefuse, Synergy RP, Concordia Gaming.
Position(s): Admin, Admin, Super Admin
Time as position(s): 4-5 Months, 3 Months, 1 year.
Brief overview of the position(s): Trusted staff member given the task to watch over the server and watch over and help lower staff if they need it or was confused on anything.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Kage/Starslayer, have permission from Dwayne to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I feel I should be considered for being accepted into the staff team because I have almost two years of admin experience and that I have a open schedule unless I get called into work. I have been with the community for almost 4 years now and I've seen it mold into many different things and I wish to help keep it in a friendly and welcoming state where people like to come back and bring friends to play and RP with on our server. I feel I could also help ease the stress on higher staff by being on the later times due to me having no life and play on this server a lot.

I have went back and forth from both Icefuse and Synergy and I always find myself back here because the player base and staff were always top tier and I just wish to become someone players look up to in their need and to see that not all communities are all still toxic and unwelcoming. I love reborn and wish to stand by it until we all crash and burn.

Last edited:

Faerie

VIP
+1 You have quite a bit of experience and I have seen you on the server quite a bit. My only suggestion is joining the TS more often so more people can have the opportunity to get to know you ^.^
Good luck!

Vethar

VIP
I do agree you should hop in TS and talk! I’m always open in TS!

But other then that I’ll +2 for the reasons stated. You have good experience.

Neutral for now. I have only seen you once and it was as a mercenary for a short time yesterday. I highly advise that you hop into Teamspeak more so that you are recognized by more people and perhaps even talk to people (as in my single experience with you, you weren't talking, so I'm assuming you don't like to talk.)

MojangZ

Neutral. I dont dee you too often and when i see you i have no probelms with you. Just talk to more of the jedi (do more tryouts).

Status
Not open for further replies.