Kale's Staff App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kale

VIP
Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Kale (Ingame names: Blade Legionaire Darth Kale, EE Captain Kaale, Jedi Knight Kape)
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:176132004
Your current rank: G-Vip
Amount of Warns: 1

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): I have been here since around May of 2018, but I left in August due to school starting, and came Back in the beginning of December.
Current level within the server:

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 6p.m. - 11p.m. All week, schedule might vary because of school though.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12p.m. - 1p.m. Basically all weekend I play.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Syndicate Gaming (CS:GO JB)
Position(s): Mod
Time as position(s): 4 months
Brief overview of the position(s): As a mod at Syndicate Gaming, I would just supervise to make sure everybody was following the rules. I would take complaints and hear people out to my fullest. I quit because the server was dying, and there wasn’t enough people on to do anything.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Kale], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

The reason I should be accepted is because I have tolerance for anybody who talks to me, and I love the community. Anybody that talks to me will know that I will always give somebody a shot, no matter how big or small the problem is. During sits, I will not have a bias, just hear out the situation and what happened. I am not toxic, and most people on the server know me. In the past, people might have seen me minge, (As in Summer time) but I have changed from that. I also try to help whenever I can. For instance if somebody is being toxic or they are doing something against the rules, I will tell them. From that they either keep doing it or then understand that it is a rule. If they keep doing it I would report them. Now I’m not going to use my previous Administrative experience and tell you that I know what I’m doing, because quite frankly, I haven’t been a mod in over a year or so. I am open to learn, and I think that's the way all staff should be. Anyways thanks and I hope you consider my App.

Edit: I'm also in PST so I am on later than most staff.

Last edited:
+1

Not exactly sure of who you are but I asked a few people and they seem to know you well so it may just be me. That being said you got some experience and you've been here for a bit so gl

Kale

VIP
+1

Not exactly sure of who you are but I asked a few people and they seem to know you well so it may just be me. That being said you got some experience and you've been here for a bit so gl
Would love to get to know you more and thanks

+2
Is this even a question? Kale is really active, knows the rules, he loves to help people from what I have seen, you're good under pressure just as stated by everyone else, you're just overall amazing for the position as staff.

Kale

VIP
+2
Is this even a question? Kale is really active, knows the rules, he loves to help people from what I have seen, you're good under pressure just as stated by everyone else, you're just overall amazing for the position as staff.
Thanks Vivian

Status
Not open for further replies.