Kango's GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

-2 deleted an entire discord when directly told not to. people said you are abit toxic and im guessing its just another one of those events. If you get accepted control your temper, you had the power to delete a discord and you did it anyway. Im just abit concerned what could happen if you lose your temper with power.

Kango

-2 deleted an entire discord when directly told not to. people said you are abit toxic and im guessing its just another one of those events. If you get accepted control your temper, you had the power to delete a discord and you did it anyway. Im just abit concerned what could happen if you lose your temper with power.
Talk to me in pms
Edit: If you would like more details on that please PM me

Last edited:

Kango

its a trooper discord, so who cares
Well Moxxi told me to give it to him so he could delete it... So I just deleted it, Bruh idek :/
Edit: Also he was merging all the discords into one, like the jedi.

Last edited:

IROCONIAN

considering the circumstances around that i wouldnt say he was being malicious. he was being a good soldier.

IROCONIAN

d
Well Moxxi told me to give it to him so he could delete it... So I just deleted it, Bruh idek :/
Edit: Also he was merging all the discords into one, like the jedi.
deleting the discord would actually detach people from REBORN and i doubt that is what Moxxi was going to do without getting those folks to the new one. was everyone out of the discord and in the Solo sith one by then?

Kango

d

deleting the discord would actually detach people from REBORN and i doubt that is what Moxxi was going to do without getting those folks to the new one. was everyone out of the discord and in the Solo sith one by then?
I made an announcement, But it wasn't up that long. A lot of people were offline but @ing everyone pings everyone online and offline...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.