Accepted Kesler's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesler

VIP
ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: Kesler
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:86303924
Ingame Name(s) - HGZ Student TINT Padawan Kesler
Server Playtime - 0
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4,682 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 21

Relevant Experience
Servers - Frostbite Networks (FBN) (2017), Reckless Networks (RN) (2016), Guardian Networks (GN) (2018), Triumph Networks (TN) (2019), Project Rain V2 (PR) (2020), Reborn JvS (2022), Project Drex (2023)

Positions - Moderator x3, Admin x2, Server Manager, Staff Manager.

Responsibilities - (FBN, RN, Reborn) As a Moderator, I had to deal with sits when server rules were broken, whitelist, and answered any questions related to the server to the best of my abilities. (PR, PD) Admin - same responsibilities as a moderator but with additional duties which concerned holding events for the player base when gamemasters could not. (GN) Server Manager - while on the server made sure there was an opportunity for events to occur, checked on staff and gamemasters, and updated the server owner on the server's well-being. (TN) Staff Manager - created documents for the server, conducted interviews with staff, and glossed over applications for the team. (Both high-staff positions also entailed responsibilities from the Admin/Moderator role).

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I believe the community should support my application because I have had previous history with Reborn and know most of the individuals on the staff team and in the community. I feel quite comfortable being alongside the community and wish to keep everyone's experience on Reborn JvS immersive and fun. I always try to keep an outgoing personality and know when it's time to joke around or focus on the task at hand. I feel I can be at my best on Reborn if I am supporting the community from the backline. This added responsibility just makes me focus on being a consistent individual and encourages me to respectfully engage with people!

What makes you more qualified than other players?
As I wrote in the previous paragraph being on the staff team encourages me to engage with people and creates a relationship with the player base that tells them I am here to help. I believe this willingness to help individuals to the best of my ability makes me qualified for this position. Additionally, my love of Garry's Mod roleplay and my experience with staffing has pushed me to continuously think about how players feel and want to experience their roleplay. I know this can be a big thing in keeping players in our community and I think this is something I have worked on and can put into practice in this new iteration. Also, my summer schedule has me busy during the mornings on Tuesdays and Thursdays in college. Therefore, I have a lot of time to get back on track and help out the server like I did before. Ultimately, spending my time wisely to avoid burnout and using my passion and experience to assist the server once again.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
To make sure individuals understand the rules, why this is happening, and to create an atmosphere of respect between all parties involved in this issue even if ill intent may occur. Furthermore, to hold myself accountable when I am in an administrative situation, keep an open mind and unbiased perspective. If a problem occurs to handle it to the best of my abilities and call help from other staff if needed. During this problem using my common sense and adhering to the rules will help everyone. Overall, making sure people understand this situation will be resolved and if they have any issues to look towards the forums for an appeal.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I chose this community because Reborn has always been a fun place to reconnect with old community members and meet new people! I loved my previous experiences on Reborn as a staff and Jedi and want to continue my journey once again. Honestly, compared to other servers Reborn feels like a breath of fresh air because of the welcoming environment it has for new and old players. Even if the server shuts down again I'll always come back to have fun on Reborn and chat!

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Kesler]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Kesler] , have permission from [Ronnie] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Kesler]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.