Kice's Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kice

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: STEAM_0:0:191694112

Staff Member who Warned: Chaos Foss

Warn reason: Combat while cloak

What happened?: I attacked a Sith at the WP but he ran away so I cloaked. A few seconds later I see him using the WP. I forgot I was cloaked and killed him.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Im completely aware of the "no combat while cloak" rule and it was a accident. The staff that warned me didn't believe that it was a accident and didn't let me explain my side of the story.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): The staff member that warned me has a video.

Kice

VIP
Like I said it was a accident and I've never broken this rule before. I feel like Foss should've let me explain my side of the story and given me a verbal warning instead of a actual warn.

Tubbs

You were 190, have experience in the server. You should k ow when you're cloaked. It was you almost a full 1p seconds after your intial cloak, you were just blood thirsty and wanted the kill. I did listen to your side as well you said you wanted the kill and forgot you were cloaked. At the start of the sit it was you did it by accident. Macklin has a recording of it all.

Kice

VIP
What exactly has LVL to do with this? Like I said it was a accident. I saw him running towards the warp and he was about to escape. I rushed to the warp to kill him since warping doesnt take long and I forgot I was cloaked. When I was teleported to the sit I got little to no time to explain what happenend and got instantly teleported back. It would be nice if you can post the video that Macklin made so people can see what happenend.

+1 even though i haven't done this, i can still relate that when you play during late hours you just stop paying attention at all. It's an honest mistake

Tubbs

I will msg him ok ts when I get home, also being kill hungry and xp hungry are different things. IE im kill hungry but im 190

-1 ive made many mistakes when i had like 2 warns and none of them were accepted when i appealed them and i was level like 10.
You've had experience, you're 190 which is max level so like cmon bruh

Kice

VIP
I have 5 warns in total 2 of which im appealing. I already appealed my other warn on the old forums which got a lot of support but got ignored for 2 weeks and then the old forums got wiped.

Kice

VIP
You realise Defensive heavy litteraly oneshots. If Macklin or Foss sents the video you can see he dies within a second

Defensive heavy does a max of 4 ticks now. 4ticks with max dmg 595(Kings blade)
4x595= 2380....
Does not one shot every trooper or sith/jedi/ee.

Status
Not open for further replies.