Kill Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rightpop

Any warn appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until it is changed to the correct format.

IGN: Lancer Master Leftpop

SteamID 64 (Ex: 76561198068568843): 76561198126684147

Staff Member who Warned: Pain

Warn reason: Kill Abuse

What happened?: I killed myself because I wanted to go back to Tython to see where everyone is and not spend my warp money. I already had a verbal like 1 hours before it.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Its a force a habit when on an empty planet and everyone does it. I also was not in combat, I was in the Community Center on tatooine.

Any sort of proof(photo,video):

Whiskey

Bro I'm sorry to say that is legit kill abuse, the warn shouldn't be removed since you did break the rule. Just because it is a habit or if no one is there doesn't mean you can just break the rule.

Pain

If he hadnt had the verbal an hour earlier i probably wouldnt have warned for this but the situation played out how it did so.

P

Pump

Y’all fucking staff warning for petty shit no one cares about is going to kill the server more than it already is, ask your self “who is this affecting?” Or “who the fuck cares?” and if the answer is no one than don’t warn them? It’s not hard

Oil

VIP
Y’all fucking staff warning for petty shit no one cares about is going to kill the server more than it already is, ask your self “who is this affecting?” Or “who the fuck cares?” and if the answer is no one than don’t warn them? It’s not hard
fax ^

Lightbalb

+1 we all do it and staff don’t do anything about it. We all do it right before events too. I think it should been a verbal warning.

Pain

Why it may be true that it was a bad reason to warn if it wasnt affecting anybody, How do you know that this wasnt affecting somebody? You have to remember that bounties are a thing on the server and that it isnt fun when your tracking a target for 15 minuites only for them to kill themselves on tat but oh wait now you cant go kill them because you were just on tython and now you have to wait 15 minuites. you see how breaking that one rule can affect other players. thats one of the reasons he got warned. He had a verbal 1 hour before then he does it again whether he knew he was escaping the bounty hunter or not the BH called a sit so i took it.

Lightbalb

Why it may be true that it was a bad reason to warn if it wasnt affecting anybody, How do you know that this wasnt affecting somebody? You have to remember that bounties are a thing on the server and that it isnt fun when your tracking a target for 15 minuites only for them to kill themselves on tat but oh wait now you cant go kill them because you were just on tython and now you have to wait 15 minuites. you see how breaking that one rule can affect other players. thats one of the reasons he got warned. He had a verbal 1 hour before then he does it again whether he knew he was escaping the bounty hunter or not the BH called a sit so i took it.
So what was the sit? Or did you just take it into your own hands because he killed him self in console?

Caitlyn2

This is kill abuse.

You are supposed to return home normally its to make everything not super janky. EX: We finished a mission on tat then everyone kills themself. That makes no sense and is super jank. There is also a price on the warp for a reason to (whether its a really good one im not sure)

Lightbalb

This is kill abuse.

You are supposed to return home normally its to make everything not super janky. EX: We finished a mission on tat then everyone kills themself. That makes no sense and is super jank. There is also a price on the warp for a reason to (whether its a really good one im not sure)
Well people do this all the time. Like I said they do it right before events and to get back to places and staff doesn’t do squat.

Kezech

Bitch how the fuck you get caught for this tat is massive run around a corner or in a house if you get caught you deserve to keep the warn

Koint

-1, bro u were inches away from the teleporter its not that hard and I'm sure 1500$ isn't going to make you go bankrupt. along with that you did the textbook definition of kill abuse.

Koint

I’m pretty sure pain didn’t even see me, the so called “bounty hunter” called it
Even more reason for the warning, there is a good chance that BH had a bounty on you, and you killing yourself made the bounty hunter loose the chance to keep following u.

Rightpop

Even more reason for the warning, there is a good chance that BH had a bounty on you, and you killing yourself made the bounty hunter loose the chance to keep following u.
But think about how often it happens with everyone... literally everyone does it.... After this post I’ve seen at least 60 Suicides.

Whiskey

Denied.

We only remove warns that are invalid. You were warned because you kill abused to get back to Tython which is a valid warn. I will make sure that staff watch out for kill abuse in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.