Accepted Klarks Administration Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name

Krayt
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:171533957
Ingame Name(s)
KrimpdStuds (sith)
Krayt Horizon (sith)
Lambda Cruise (Jedi)

Server Playtime
1 week, 10 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime
1,429.6 hours
Warn Count

Relevant Experience
Servers

Refugee gaming
Icefuse CWRP
Alliance Networks
Grand Republic Gaming
Reborn Gaming

Positions
Refugee gaming: Head of Events & Administrator (1 year)
Icefuse CWRP: Gamemaster (2 months)
Alliance Networks: Elite Planner (1 year)
Grand Republic Gaming: Owner & Head Gamemaster (2 years)
Reborn Gaming: Trial Gamemaster (Current)

Responsibilities
RFG: Ran the entire event team, made sure gamemasters were doing their jobs and pushing events that ran along with lore.

Icefuse CWRP: Made events for battalions, stuck to the server lore they wished to have at the time.

Alliance Networks: Wrote the events, and server lore. Made sure that gamemasters were able to playout the events made.

GRG: When the Head Gamemaster of my server stepped down, I took on the role of Head GM as I didn't feel the need to be staff. As the staff team was handpicked by myself and ran the server strictly to the rules, unless they remade them. I had to read over them of course, before allowing the rules to be created.

Reborn Gaming: As a trial gamemaster, I am making events to keep the players entertained but also making sure the roleplay flow isn't broken.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I believe I should be supported due to the amount of activity I put in. When I'm not at work or taking care of my daughter, I'm on the server teaching new players how to play. Hosting events, or just assisting other players if current staff cannot get to them. So far I believe I am known as someone that players can run their event by me, give the run down of it and see it come to life. The players entertainment, but also giving them a safehaven is what I believe is best.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I don't believe myself to be better than anyone else, as everyone has something they focus primarily on. However I do believe that I do have more experience than most, as I've been playing and assisting in server teams since 2014.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
One of my focuses is getting to know the issue thoroughly, making sure both sides of the story is heard and the appropriate evidence is there. Also making sure that if they are both in the wrong, letting them know they need to work on a better experience than they've been showing others. Meaning, that they need to set personal issues aside and power through making sure to enjoy the roleplay experience that reborn offers.

My primary focus however is helping all players when they need assistance, making sure that all players feel like they are in a safe haven. Making sure everyone in the server is following the rules to the best of their abilities and if they want an explanation of a rule, I can educate them on the rules & guidelines.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
The main reason I want to be part of the administration team is to keep the community a safe haven for people that escape reality with gaming. I want to be able to give players the assistance they need when playing on the server, or within the community itself. Being a staff member isn't just a title, its something that shows people you've put in work to get where you are and I want that. I want players to see that I am loyal to this community, and that I'm also here for all of them.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.

Klark | Will

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.

Klark | Will

Deku

VIP
-/+ Neutral
I’ve seen you active on the server and haven’t seen nor heard anything bad fro

You, but I think you should pass the trial faze of GM first before becoming staff. Great app though.

Dread

VIP
I somewhat agree with deku about finishing your GM Trial, but I feel like you would also make a good moderator and Gamemaster ... So you have my support +1

Status
Not open for further replies.