Koints Grey App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koint

Steam Name: Koint

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:202494168

CC Name: Zero Two

Current names/ranks on server: M Koint, L Koint - old ranks Jedi Padawan - new rank

Level: 100

Number of warns (active/total): 1 active - 5 total

Time on Server (approx): between 1 - 2 Years

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: I feel as if the gray jedi aren't people who can use the dark side of the force and the light side of the force to their own advantage. They are more of not being on any side sith or Jedi but also aren't problems for either. They use the name Gray jedi more for so to be equally on both sides with out them surrendering their mind to the dark side or Sacrificing their emotions to the Jedi order. They like to make their own decisions for what they think is right while also helping any one who they seek fit. They may help the sith, jedi, or even a bounty hunter but no matter what they don't pick a side and thats what matters. They are gray always in the middle and equal with those around them. How ever they effect people is how they are known not as a whole but that singular gray jedi is responsible for what he does.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a grey jedi is to teach and seek any knowledge I find through out my travels as if everyone is my padawan. I help who ever I want and when I want and I won't be binded by the rules no more. I make my own moral rules now and I have decided to spread my knowledge with out punishment and corruption of those around me as I can decide when some fit for my knowledge and who is not. I am equal for anyone but also able to help anyone on their way of seeking knowledge. Knowing this I know my actions will be judged as I have no one to blame other then myself. Through out this journey I also wish to perfect and polish my skills as there are no limits of what I can and can't do anymore. This allows me to learn the sith and the jedi have not.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I think I should be allowed to be a gray jedi because of my placement between the two sides. I have converted back and forth from sith to jedi and never really was able to pick a side. That is why I should be a gray jedi so I don't have to pick sides and anymore and be more free in what I do. Not having to be tossed around by others and instead be singular.

This is a repost of my old App, I hope the comunity can remember me as a grey.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
If no anime model +3 ; )
Anime is nice and all, but fuck your hitbox and my immersion.

Status
Not open for further replies.