Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Information
Your name:Koneko
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:564847972
Your current rank: User/GySGT/Padawan
Amount of Warns: 0
Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Staff (T-mod)
Total time with the community (months): 0 but i have 2 days but i've been on everyday
Current level within the server: 24 and 33 but ill get more
Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): every day after 3:30 PM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): every weekend All Weekend
Previous Administrative Experience Server(s): PalmTree Gaming its an imperial
Server Position(s): Mod
Time as position(s): idek maybe like since i joined so about a couple months
Brief overview of the position(s): Idk what you mean by this but ik what im doing when it comes to staffing Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience. I have tons of EXP with Staffing
User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to: - Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff [X ]
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Koneko], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game). I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future. [X ]
Player Interview Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I will Help the comunity more then i can if i dont get this postion Or if i do get it i will still help Even if you Support it or not i will Still Assist if I Can in my Power As User or T-mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Formatting please also u say you havw tons of staffing experience but u dont elaberate on it im going to -1 until formating is fixed and you explain more of your staffing experiences

Player Information
Your name:Koneko
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:564847972
Your current rank: User/GySGT/Padawan
Amount of Warns: 0
Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Staff (T-mod)
Total time with the community (months): 0 but i have 2 days but i've been on everyday
Current level within the server: 24 and 33 but ill get more
Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): every day after 3:30 PM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): every weekend All Weekend
Previous Administrative Experience Server(s): PalmTree Gaming its an imperial
Server Position(s): Mod
Time as position(s): idek maybe like since i joined so about a couple months
Brief overview of the position(s): Idk what you mean by this but ik what im doing when it comes to staffing Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience. I have tons of EXP with Staffing
User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to: - Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff [X ]
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Koneko], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game). I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future. [X ]
Player Interview Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I will Help the comunity more then i can if i dont get this postion Or if i do get it i will still help Even if you Support it or not i will Still Assist if I Can in my Power As User or T-mod.

Here it is spaced out if you just want to copy and paste it but for starters I am gonna have to -1 mainly becuase you are such a low level and I don't really remember you on the old reborn, in the brief overview part its asking what you did while you were staff on the other server which you didn't answer correctly, you didn't fill out the user permission clause correctly, and you need to add more than just one sentence to your player interview, if you need help just look at the staff apps that got accepted and take some inspiration or ask me on discord (arata#9762). But even if all of these things were fixed I would still have to -1 just simply because I think you need more time in the community and learn some more niche ways some of the rules work.

Sigma

-2 lines are all bunched together and after seeing them spaced out by arata, it has little to no effort put into it and you definitely need more time in the server than 2 days.

MojangZ

I'm speechless. This is probably one of the worst amounts of effort put into a staff app. Not to mention the incorrect spacing but your lvl is really low and You only have 2 days on the server. Please just redo the app

Pain

User Permission Clause
-3 I would wait until your more known within the community. and then put more effort into the application as a whole. you also need to ensure you put the name of the person who gave you permission to apply where it says [Head Admin+]

Status
Not open for further replies.