Kotor's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelpy

VIP
Hello if you're reading this App thank you! Before you read the rest I would like to introduce myself. My Name is Kotor. You might have seen me around the JC doing Paladin stuff. I live in a boarding school and because of that I can get on every day. I enjoy listening to “Two Steps From Hell”. My two favorite shows are “Doctor Who” and “House M.D”. Now that you know a little more about me, have fun with the rest of the App.

• Thank You Kotor

Player Information
Your name: Archon Master Kotor
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:111344905
Your current rank: D-VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial-Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 12, I joined September 2 or 22 2017
Current level within the server: 146

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3:3- PM+
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): All Day

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Omni Servers, Icefuse Networks, Superior Servers, Presidential Roleplay, NLRP, Digital Delta Gaming, Dimond Gaming, FSAS 2.0.
Position(s): Developer / Administrator, Moderator, Moderator, Senior Moderator, Administrator, Moderator, Head-Administrator, Gamemaster
Time as position(s): One Month, 3 Months, 2 Months, 4 Months, 1 Month, 2 Months, 6 Months, 3 Weeks.
Brief overview of the position(s):
Omni Servers - I handled all the server’s development and if needed I could take situations.
Icefuse Networks - I took smaller situations and helped out players the best I could. Staff always came before RP.
Superior Servers - I took some smaller situations i.E Name changes and failRP. The one sit I remember was when a CT was acting like a Snake and a navy PO3 got very angry. I was a Mod on CWRP and their ZRP, and DRP.
Presidential Roleplay - This was a smaller DRP server. When I staffed on their I averaged about 100 sits a day. My favorite thing to do was get some music and sit there waiting for a situation. Since the server was smaller the staff team were all friends and sometimes me and some other guys would watch a Movie on Rabbit together.
NLRP- This was a Santos RP server. I was a lawyer and then Officer. I did not take as many situations since on Santos RP people screw up less. On their I spent most of my time helping the CHP rebuild and was offered a Captain position.
Digital Delta Gaming - This was by far the worst experience I had as a staff member. Everyone was power hungry and after one month I had enough. I resigned. I handled sits such as RDM, NLR, FailRP, Scams ETC.
Diamond Gaming - I was the head of the staff team and it was my job to observe the other staff members. I did not take sits and instead spectated all the staff on duty. The only person I was forced to demote was called “TeoShotThree”, He was no clipping into bases and stealing printers.
FSAS 2.0 - I made events, and got perma banned when the owner decided to ban all the GMs and a few administrators since apparently “there was a plot against him”
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Kotor, have permission from Charger to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I believe I am qualified for this job for three reasons. The first is that I am very active. Since my school is in the middle of a small town I have nothing to do other than work and play Garry’s Mod. It helps that I genuinely enjoy this game. If you look at my steam profile you will see that compared to all my other games Garry’s Mod has a unique place in my heart. I love this game compared to every other game because instead of just signing for a match and playing with someone for 5 minutes and never seeing them again, you can be sure your going to see them again in Garry’s Mod. The second reason is my vast amount of experience. I have 4.815 hours on Garry's Mod. Out of those 2k were on star wars related communities. I know all the serverguard commands, and I know how to handle sits. I can do whatever is asked of me and i am proud of that. As a Mod In my opinion their is nothing I can't handle. If I find something I can't handle however I will learn. The point of a staff member is to grow. I have learned something new from every community I staffed on and at this point I feel that all that experience has made me into a extremely cable staff member. The final reason is my personality. I am a very relaxed person. I don't make decisions based on my emotions or opinions. I make my decisions based on the facts. I also never cause Drama. I get annoyed sure, but I get over it fast. That means I never hold a grudge.

P.S: Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my App. I only ask, if you don't know me don't hold that against me. Judge me based off the contents of this Application. I am trying to make a effort to talk to as many people as I can and get to know them.

• Thank you again : Kotor

Last edited:
+1 Your "Staff Experience" answer screams overlyqualified for the position by itself, but to add to that you also made a great application. Dont know you so cant really be a judge of your character, but would love to get to meet you on the server and have some words. Great App and best of luck!

Jaffa

VIP
+1 you're a kind person, you RP well and you always seem really happy and upbeat. I see you on often and I'd like to see you on the staff team. best of luck

Korvas

Developer
JvS Staff
+1
I ran a few trainings with him for Paladins and he was very mature. He is active and nice. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.