Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name: C1 High Templar Master Krimson Kebosmi
Your steamID :STEAM_0:0:455866997
Your current rank: Master
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): {time is abit iffy since i've been on and off from 2.0 - 3.5} 24 months.
Current level within the server: 165

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 8AM - 10pm Monday - Friday
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 8AM - 10pm Saturday - Sunday

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): JvS Star Forge Networks
Position(s): Super Administrator
Time as position(s): 4 months
Brief overview of the position(s): I was more or less a senior administrator position. But it was still my duty to watch over the head's of moderator and administator. And if the owners were busy or away, to deal out punishment if required only on the most serious of rule breaking. But more or less i was just another admin on the server. Making sure there was no bullying and that everyone was following the rules.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x ]

User Permission Clauses
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Krimson Kebosmi], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
To be completely honest, there are alot more people better qualified than me. And those people are already staff! I feel that we don't have that many staff on during morning hours when the Europeans are on the most. And with my previous staff experience, i believe that allows me to already better understand how being JvS staff works and the responsibilities that come with it. With that being said, i'm usually a laid back guy who likes the seriousness of the roleplay server i am apart of, and having been with this server since 2.0, i've seen much since those times. With that being said, i would find it a complete pleasure and honor in helping maintain this server if i were to become staff, not saying i will be the best staff thats ever lived {thats more croc's thing} but i am saying that if you give me the chance, i will try my damn hardest!

Vethar

VIP
What sickman said.
I don’t really know you... you should jump into TS and join any channel I am in and talk a bit !

You should add onto your application more as well. Add onto your player interview a bit more !

My vote may change!

What sickman said.
I don’t really know you... you should jump into TS and join any channel I am in and talk a bit !

You should add onto your application more as well. Add onto your player interview a bit more !

My vote may change!
i understand what you mean, but due to the fact that my laptop requires all processing power just to play on reborn, i am almost never on TTS. Besides the fact that whenever i check i see almost no one in it, but i'm always up to talk in it if you want to chat and hang out!

Papi

VIP
TOTALLY MADE FUN OF CAUSE -1 . Nah seems cool +1, Realized I dont actually know you well enough and i think staff should be well known in the community so until then imma -1

Last edited:

IROCONIAN

+3 RP prodigy, well known as a Jedi
follows/knows the rules
gonna get flamed by SITH
Glad you decided to help out
you can get ts on your phone and rock it that way $2

Status
Not open for further replies.