Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name: Chief Templar Krimson Kebosmi
Your steamID :STEAM_0:0:455866997
Your current rank: Master
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): {time is abit iffy since i've been on and off from 2.0 - 3.5} 24 months.
Current level within the server: 204

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 8AM - 10pm Monday - Friday
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 8AM - 10pm Saturday - Sunday

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): JvS Star Forge Networks
Position(s): Super Administrator
Time as position(s): 4 months
Brief overview of the position(s): I was there first super admin in the server. Having said responsibilities almost put me in the same corner as co-owner, and thus i had to play the part and the responsibility as being one of the forefront staff members people will meet. For the way i acted and presented myself would reflect on the server for better or worst. With that being said, my time as staff for SFN was one of the best times in my life, with all the memories i had made in the server player base and other staff members taught me that having a strong connection with the community of a server can make a big difference while being a staff member

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x ]

User Permission Clauses
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Krimson Kebosmi], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe you guys and girls should help support my application with the fact of how long i've been here, my stance within the community and how much effort i put forward to help be active within the server! I have been here for years. On and off due to having been in highschool {just graduated} and due to that i wasnt always able to be on but now i can now that i am out! During those 4 years i could've forgotten about the server entirely, instead every day i hoped for the chance to come backa dn play with all the people i care about! My stance within the community is that of being a jedi 24/7. I do not use a sith life due to the fact that it is already populated with many staff and are far too numerous. I remain a jedi to help them maintain numbers and strength against the always growing numbers of those wanting to join the sith faction. And last but not least, the amount of effort i've put forth to help maintain activity on the server. For the last 2 weeks i've been pulling 8-15 hour days every day with only missing 2 days for rest. You can ask anyone on their jedi life and they'll tell you i'm almost always on! With that being said i only have a few things left to say. When i was staff for SFN i was almost always on duty, i don't mind never roleplaying if it helps the community maintain its rules and peace! I know that i've had abit of an anger issue in the past and i will face that i have, but i have been improving on that and learning to be more calm and laid back these days. So hopefully i can learn even more about patience if i were to become staff, and to help this community out with whatever the people need.

Edit: the real reason people see me irritated and angry often is because my job is TG. And as TG people tend to hate you for doing your job when guarding places and arresting people. After doing this for weeks you tend to get irritated after the 12th incident that day.

Last edited:

Vethar

VIP
+3
Pretty nice and respectful
Great at training new people and good at RP
All around a chill person and funny

IROCONIAN

are you sure it has been 2 whole weeks since you have been denied?

Fainz- He created this the day after Staff meeting, so we will likely discuss this application "EDIT:(at the meeting on the 29th )" and maybe vote on it in the next one. So his timing is fine, also a few staff stepped down and REBORN is more than happy to welcome a Legacy player that has such a positive impact on everyone around him.

Krimson - Although you do not play Sith or EE, I hear your name alot with them as the protector of Tython. It is annoying to be force reflected though, you should rethink your build.

+3 Krimson has a cool head and was online with 25 Padawans at 12am who REFUSED DT and were all engaged in dueling, training, tryouts and enjoying the atmosphere of Tython. He has a lot to do with Jedi activity and has been the rock in the stream, guiding the flow. It has been a long time since we had such an accomplished leader that was connected to new players in such a personable way. I trust in your judgement as Staff and i cannot think of an instance in which you would make a decision out of anger. Though everyone gets upset sometimes, you do not let that effect your judgement.

It has always been 2 weeks I dont think he would say to wait 1 on purpose or maybe he did @Charger
Instead of @ing someone, just check for yourself. Charger's exact words were "wait at least a week"
If you didn't know how to check this, you can click on someone's profile, click messages, and then see all of their previous posts. I used it to find his previous Staff application and look for Charger's reply myself, so he didn't have to die a little inside when he saw someone @'d him in a post.

-2, I've seen how you can get when someone starts to argue with you. You get very upset and shut down, I belive this wont lead to anything good. You do have problems when it comes to your anger and when something doesn't go exactly as you want it you can get upset pretty quickly. I don't belive this is the behavior a staff member should have. I can see you commited and really want to be staff, but I think you have some stuff to work on first.

Reactions: Tyr
-2, I've seen how you can get when someone starts to argue with you. You get very upset and shut down, I belive this wont lead to anything good. You do have problems when it comes to your anger and when something doesn't go exactly as you want it you can get upset pretty quickly. I don't belive this is the behavior a staff member should have. I can see you commited and really want to be staff, but I think you have some stuff to work on first.
That was the one and only time ive blown up on someone in the server but I understand what you are saying.

Oat man

-1 you seem just trying to rush in to being staff you have made 3 app just wait a little while + this is just a copy and paste of you app in the past

-1 , as he is good at RP , I have seen you blow up a numerous amounts of times, and you have blown up on me for just walking up to you, also what oatman said, you do rush to become a staff member

romeo

VIP
-1 youre a cool guy most of the time but you DO blow up at people and i dont think that would make for a good staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.