Kyle Kubrin's GameMaster Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Kubrin

Steam name: Big Man Sam
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63641984
Ingame name(s): (Jedi): Kyle Kubrin (EE): Kyle Kubrin (Sith): Denzel Smoley
Current play time: Kyle Kubrin has been playing for a little over a month
Time in Garry’s Mod: 1036 hours (As Of The Time Kyle Kubrin Is Typing This) Kyle Kubrin finished this at 1040 hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Kyle Kubrin has no previous experience with being a Gamemaster/Event Maker and is ready to give it his all!
Server(s): N/A
Time as position: N/A

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of story lines, and knowledge of star wars lore: Kyle Kubrin was in Advanced Theater in high school and had to write a whole lot of plays. Kyle Kubrin has also seen every single star wars movie and is constantly searching up new pieces of lore on star wars every day in order to find out as much as possible and collect enough information to be able to discuss it on the server as the server brings Kyle Kubrin legitimate enjoyment

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[3]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): Kyle Kubrin would like to

Plan an event (story based or building based): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vgRUqA5d28Ab4QMNBbZ_UVzKO5rSkzKuse9uKvfiwAc/edit?usp=sharing
Kyle Kubrin made the story in Doc form as per request from Iroc

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Kyle Kubrin], have permission from [Iroc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Well ever since Kyle Kubrin first joined the server to the present Kyle Kubrin has stuck to rping and has never strayed away or broken rp while being positive the entire time to anyone even while Kyle Kubrin was being kidnapped and tortured by Sith. Kyle Kubrin has also formed a lot of friendships and been an active member of the community being appointed the peoples champion and being the raid leader for 2 different raids so Kyle Kubrin has a better understanding of what players like as Kyle Kubrin is friends with the players. Kyle Kubrin was in advanced theater and advanced technical theater so writing scenes is something that Kyle Kubrin is good at and enjoys deeply. Kyle Kubrin is a man of the people and for the game master role you have to tap into what the people will enjoy and what will make a day more fun for the Jedi Padawan who just failed his knight trials and has thoughts of quitting or the veteran player getting bored of the same events Kyle Kubrin can guarantee that he will bring not only variety to the table but also his best efforts. Most importantly Kyle Kubrin understands that mistakes are just room for improvement and will listen to what players dislike about certain events and try and get the most pleasing event possible made Kyle Kubrin knows he can't please everyone but Kyle Kubrin will try his hardest to do it.

Last edited:
....who gave you permission lmao? Senior GM+ is not a person

and why tf you talking about yourself in the third person, tf is wrong with u lol

Theseus

+1
Positives:
●Actually a good event,and script reborn could take advantage of this!
● Player interview is okay.
● Has experience in helping.
Negatives:
○ No clue who you are.
○ No past actual GM experience.
○ You talking in third person is very annoying.

But overall good app gotta let the guys have a chance. Good luck

+1
Positives:
●Actually a good event,and script reborn could take advantage of this!
● Player interview is okay.
● Has experience in helping.
Negatives:
○ No clue who you are.
○ No past actual GM experience.
○ You talking in third person is very annoying.

But overall good app gotta let the guys have a chance. Good luck
Kyle is on everyday and is extremely active, how do you not know him unless you just sit on Korriban all day

....who gave you permission lmao? Senior GM+ is not a person

and why tf you talking about yourself in the third person, tf is wrong with u lol
It’s his character, he always addresses himself in third person and never breaks character, which leads to me believe he would be a good gm. +1

+1 kyle has been the boy since he joined | Excellent Creativity | Excellent Attitude and one of the most chill untoxic people you can be with BIG +1

Spin

VIP
neutral, myth hates it when people talk in third person, but myth also notices that the event is well planned
Myth is also a hypocrite compared to the might of spin, who is not letting this joke r/wooosh go over his head no

Oat man

Neutral I hate how you talk in third person but good app and you seem like a good guy i will make my vote +1 if you promise not to talk in third person when doing events

Status
Not open for further replies.