L y f f h a p e n n s

Ayo! So pretty much i havent been on the server for quite a while since my latest loa post .___. But due to the gud and bad things that r kinda goin on im me life, i decided to distance myself from this server.

This isnt necessarily a gud bai post per se, its just that a lot of things r goin on in my life at the moment that i cant be as active as i used to be. Im not sure how long i wud be gone, but until i can get my life relatively together, i wont be on the server for a while

It was a pretty fun experience being with all of u cancer shits. I have had many great and "interesting" moments being with u guys and in this community and i wish all of u guys (wherever u guys r in ur life) the best of luck.

Until next time, heck u

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
Ayo! So pretty much i havent been on the server for quite a while since my latest loa post .___. But due to the gud and bad things that r kinda goin on im me life, i decided to distance myself from this server.

This isnt necessarily a gud bai post per se, its just that a lot of things r goin on in my life at the moment that i cant be as active as i used to be. Im not sure how long i wud be gone, but until i can get my life relatively together, i wont be on the server for a while

It was a pretty fun experience being with all of u cancer shits. I have had many great and "interesting" moments being with u guys and in this community and i wish all of u guys (wherever u guys r in ur life) the best of luck.

Until next time, heck u
Until you come back, you will always be my little JC spy boi <3