Steam Name - Magnificent Lander
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:558318727
Ingame Name(s) - Grand Sorcerer Lander
Server Playtime - 2W, 5D, 1HRS
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 3429,7 HRS
Warn Count - 0
Age - 17

Relevant Experience
Servers - Trust RP, A french Dark RP server.
Roles - Moderator for a little less than a year.

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
I am very experienced in my opinion, I adapt very fast and I have an artistic eye. I pay attention to detail and functionality. I've used lots of different mods that give you the possibility to build more. Above all, I am patient I don't rush things.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
Mostly to create events that can be played by the members of my current organization/sith. I also want to help players who stay up late and still need GM's help.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
I strongly think that I pay attention to more things than most people. I love to help and create. People usually like me, I have fun on the server and I don't think anyone ever saw me as toxic and that will never happen.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
Yes, lots of them. Mostly sith events but also lots of server-wide events. Also did many conquests.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
I think I have enough imagination to get out of every uncomfortable situation. I am sure that I cannot make any major error if I even do any, once I'm trained as a GM.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
Dark force and sith. More precisely, I am a fan of every story around these themes just like Darth Nihilus. So basically, I like badass bad guys, force abilities, and secrets of Star Wars.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.
I had the idea of making sith events including lots of sith knowledge for quests. Something that can make smoke come out of your head by thinking too much. My first idea was to make an old tomb of an exiled sith who studied and taught dark magic all his life to his faction of exiled apprentices, Faction Lord Krorg. Something dark, and dangerous, with old languages and the need for sorcerers or overseers to understand what is happening in those tombs. I would make sure that his Force Ghost is still there to annoy and maybe fight to give a hard time to the sith's duelists. Why not an apprentice still alive protecting his master's knowledge or artifacts? I could easily make multiple events if I make old places studied by Faction Lord Krorg protected by its "curse"!

I like to build and do more puzzles by seeing what I can add to my creation in progress. This is why a planned event by me would probably be more complete than what I planned to do.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[Lander ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Lander], have permission from [Ja'kal] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, That I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Lander]

With the intention of helping grow the server and making more people love it how I do.

Dragonlord82

Senior Gamemaster
+1
Trained this man in character since he first joined server my guy learned English from the server that's dedication he's also great at rp would be a great asset

Status
Not open for further replies.