Ricky Toro

Steam Name and In-Game Name:Every
BB LT Sith App Lane
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:166909645
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim)JvS
Banning Staff:Console
Reason for Ban:Massrdm
Ban Time:1 week
What did you do?:So I was on tython on DT And these padawans come up to me and attack me so I kill him then he brings some more padawans and I kill them this goes on for about 20 minutes and then I randomly get banned from console.
Why you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because it wasent my fault if I did Massrdm because the padawans kept coming back and I kept killing me so yea thats why I think I should be unbanned

ZoZo

Alexander & I were watching you RDM multiple people on both Korriban & Tython. You were being extremely mingy and were just killing people randomly, so you were banned for a week. You know the rules, and you've been warned by me alone 3 times in that one day. I don't like banning people/getting people banned but you were just constantly breaking the rules so actions were taken.

Oil

VIP
Alexander & I were watching you RDM multiple people on both Korriban & Tython. You were being extremely mingy and were just killing people randomly, so you were banned for a week. You know the rules, and you've been warned by me alone 3 times in that one day. I don't like banning people/getting people banned but you were just constantly breaking the rules so actions were taken.
why didnt you ban him then?

How does the console ban you is that like lua scripted into the server I’ve never heard of this
Its the server console that banned him and any server console can ban people,

Neutral, unless Alexander and Zozo are both mods IDK why they had Shepard ban him, personally if Zozo's story is true I would disagree on how he handled it you should try to put out the problem as it happens not watch him do it then after a bit have him banned.

Bants

-2 If two highly respected staff members think this ban is warranted then it is the case, also to be quite honest lane, you have been a problem and in your gamemaster application you said you would change, I do not see this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.