Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:166909645
Ingame name(s):SI Sith Lord Lane, SQ Master Lane, Scion M Captain Lane Justice
Current play time:since 2.0
Time in Garry’s Mod:2100
Amount of warns:11

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s):Metal rp
Time as position:1 year

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:i draw stuff about the lore and i always watch any thing i can about the lore.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[11]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.: As a gamemaster I Desire to make good events for the community and do a good job while making a event,while also makeing the event fun and fair for players.I also desire to be a reconized person in the reborn commuinty as a good gamemaster.I also desire to not be a minge when and while im a gamemaster and if I am a minge as a gamemaster I will take the punishment for what I have done.I have been trying to be a good boy as of earlier today as of now im being a good boy and if you dont see that then im fine if you -1 this app ive been trying and im sorry if im a minge in your eyes but if you could please give me a chance.

Plan an event (story based or building based):eek:k so theres a mysertious ship that flys by korriban or tython and lands on korriban or tython.A mysterious man hops out the ship saying he a tube of liquid that has a virus in it.This virus when in contact with a human make them a monster,the mysterious man throws the jar at a sith or jedi and leaves the planet.The jedi or sith are infected with this virus and is going to spread the virus to other jedi or sith.(2nd part of the event) The Sith or jedi track down the mysterious ship to a planet that the ship landed on and the jedi or sith go to this planet to get revenge on this mysterious man who had the virus and threw it at a jedi or sith.The Jedi or sith lane on the mysterious planet and track down the mysterious man but are crossed by these droids that the mysterious man has allied.So the sith and jedi have to kill the droids and when there done killing the droids they have to fight the mysterious man who has a stolen lightsaber from wherever.When the jedi or sith kill the mysterious man they are confronted by the mysterious mans boss who gets angry and also tries to kill the jedi and sith.Once the jedi and sith kill him or capture him they take him back to there planet and interrogate him to tell them what his business is with weird liquids and stolen items the boss tell them what the business is and when that is done the jedi or sith execute him so his business falls.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Lane, have permission from Iroc to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):I believe that you should accept me over any other application is due to the fact I will be willing to do events when no one else is even if I don’t want to at that moment. I’m able to provide people an active game master that will be able to help players when they need it and what I’ve seen from other applicants they aren’t on that much or they are on when it’s downtime which yes that can be good for our community it doesn’t give our main bulk of players someone that is there to do events. I’m going to guess many other applicants say “I will give as many events as I can” but I want to be held accountable to what I’m doing wrong and right and many people will just try and slide by and just be the position because it gives them power. I have a long line of experience in game mastering and leading and I believe this will be able to aid me during events when anything goes wrong or if a Leadership position is need for an event job.

Last edited:

Oat man

-1 I dont forget and I will never forget what you tried and did + you have been perma banned
I'm really leaning to -1 and I will make it unless people I trust say that you are not toxic anymore
Edit it seems like you are still being a ming and toxic

Last edited:

Mimiik

VIP
-1, You got a big warn for multiple things by Croc today. Read over the event and it seemed Bruno level at best, maybe but more effort into it? You skimmed over details like where he got the lightsaber from, or what the vial turned them into specifically. Overall when first reading it, I thought it was going to be a Rakghoul event (PLEASE NO MORE RAKGHOUL) but it turned out to be just a different version of that from what it seems.

Bants

-2 Everytime I have seen you on the server, you minge. That is something a gamemaster should not be, however if you show willingness to change that attitude I may consider changing my position but for now its a no for me.

Ricky Toro

-2 Everytime I have seen you on the server, you minge. That is something a gamemaster should not be, however if you show willingness to change that attitude I may consider changing my position but for now its a no for me.
as of yesterday ive been trying to not be a minge

Ricky Toro

"As of YESTERDAY I've been trying to not be a minge" do you see the problem in that
when i do somthing i dont think about doing that i had adhd so i do somthing before i relize wut im doing and while i do that the punsihment is being considered a minge

Darastrix

+1 I don't know about the reports of Minge but I been playing with him and he does not really minge And His a Pretty Fun person to RP with.

Myth

VIP
-1 looks like very little effort was put into the application. Generic event with too many grammar errors to even count. Additionally, your player interview is basically a copy paste of other generic answers we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.