Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:
Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 3
Current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
Depends on work schedule
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Depends on work schedule

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
Libeus Gaming (Hogwarts), Prominent Gaming (CWRP), Capital Community (Hogwarts), Hyplex (darkrp) Icefuse (MilitaryRP), BraumRP (darkrp)
Position(s): Super Admin, Super Admin, Admin, Admin, Moderator, Admin
Time as position(s): 3 months, 9 months, 4 months, 2 months, 1 month, 1 month
Brief overview of the position(s):
Libeus: Libeus was my first server to become staff and it was one of those servers where there can only be 1 superadmin, therefore I fought for 6 months to get to the position. I served for 3 months and tried to help out in anyway I could and eventually had to take a break and step down.
Prominent Gaming: I was on staff for 4 months before reaching superadmin and not only did administration but helped with event for the lack of GMs ( I held an event during school every day my senior year of highschool in a computer engineering class) ended up being one of my favorite servers/communities ever but I had to step down due to school.
Capital Community: Served on staff for 2 months before reaching admin and eventually stepped down due to disagreements with staff.
Hyplex: Served on staff for 1 month before admin and the server died before I stepped down.
Icefuse: I loved the server but it became an entirely different story when I became staff, I stepped down because I didn't enjoy the culture of the staff team
BraumRP: Served on staff for a month before the server died

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Leviathan], have permission from [Croc and Cause] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

First things first, let me introduce myself. Hi! My name is Hunter, but on the server, I go as Leviathan. I'm 20, and I feel like I am a friendly and outgoing person. I try my best to never be toxic to anyone. I have almost 6100 hours on Garry's Mod, and within that time, I have gained plenty of experience with administration and I know my way around moderating utilities on Garry's Mod. I'm an extremely active player and always watch chat and try to help people. I am deeply devoted to this server and its wonderful community, and I can't wait to provide a helping hand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.