Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: [OVI] scotttayl9
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:105777303
Your current rank: Knight | Apprentice | EE Knight
Amount of Warns: 4

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 11 months, starting from July.
Current level within the server: 213

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Monday, Wednesday, Friday, - 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM | Tuesday, Thursday, - 6:00 AM 5:00 PM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Saturday 11:50 AM - 8:50 PM | Sunday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): N/A
Position(s): N/A
Time as position(s): N/A
Brief overview of the position(s): N/A
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [ Lightbalb/ [OVI] scotttayl9 ], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

If I were to get accepted to the Reborn Gaming staff team, I'd help players when needed, include some medium / heavy role-play, I would also help people understand the rules, and know that if they have broken a specific rule (or any rule), that there will be consequences depending on what rule is broken, but saying it in a friendly way, just like Scary does, he is the one who inspired me to make this application. I would attempt to help bring back the Semi/Serious RP, like in 2.0. I don't get frustrated much, I'm calm, I love to RP, and I also love helping people. I'd also make sure that the players would have a fun RP experience. Overall, I'd just like to help people and try to bring Semi/Serious RP back. For the warns, my most recent one was Friday June 7th, and the other 3 happened July, September and October, but through the warns I have been given, I know that what I did was wrong, and I what I did should of avoided, knowing what I did was wrong, I look back and reflect upon it. I'm always on my Jedi life, rarely on my Sith or EE life, but I will try to fit my time into all three factions.

Thank you for your time, - Lightbalb

Last edited:

Vethar

VIP
I’ll stay neutral for now.
I don’t really see you all that much... so my vote will change once I see you more often.

Cruen

Neutral, more staff isn't a bad thing, but this application is pretty lacking, and I don't see you on much. Change up your application and I may +

Funkle

-1 i have seen him be toxic a lot, poor staff app could have added more, immature. ( If seen change over time my response will change)

Charger

I'm happy to see you're interested in becoming staff. With that being said here are some things I'd like to see addressed in your application.

Your four warnings - When was the last warning you received? What have you learned from the warnings you have been given?
I'd like to see you expand upon your player interview some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.