Linus

Steam Name and In-Game Name: DukeOLuke/Sith (bladmaster rank) Apprentice Linus
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:121260302
Server: Jedi VS Sith
Banning Staff: I forgot but he had kilo ren and he sounds like a kid
Reason for Ban:Racist
Ban Time:2 weeks
What did you do?:saying "im a racist peace of shit"
Why you should be unbanned: because saying that im racist is not racist and the guy said i said the HARD R. and if it was a real banning reason it shoudnt be 2 weeks and i play this server everyday and now i have to stop and wait 2 weeks trying to find other rp servers but i miss the feel of going on that server with good friends

You were banned by a Senior Moderator, Ben.

"Im a racist piece of shit" Is a chat filter to prevent players from saying common racial slurs. In the event staff see this they are to react by punishing the player and preventing them from further communication in the server. Saying that exact phrase is pretty uncommon. We can check the logs to see if you had actually said it or not. If you said it the ban will most likely stay. If you didn't it will most likely be reduced.

Last edited:

Linus

You were banned by a Senior Moderator, Ben.

"Im a racist piece of shit" Is a chat filter to prevent players from saying common racial slurs. In the event staff see this they are to react by punishing the player and preventing them from further communication in the server. Saying that exact phrase is pretty uncommon. We can check the logs to see if you had actually said it or not. If you said it the ban will most likely stay. If you didn't it will most likely be reduced.
so your saying if i said the thing i said the ban will stay so if i say that sentence i will still have the ban but if i said somthing diffrent but it put it there then the ban will get reduced i dont get what you mean by that

We can see in logs what you actually said. What you typed and what appeared in chat could be different due to the chat filter.
For example, if you actually said a racial slur it would show what you said.
If you typed "I'm a racist piece of shit" rather than an actual racial slur, we would see that rather than the racist comment.

Whichever one it is could determine the length of your ban.

Edit: I checked and couldn't find anything in logs at all related to you. Not to mention the chat log.

So basically It's left up to whether or not people think you should be unbanned.

I looked in logs at the time and you did say the "hard r" I brought you into a sit and I ask you why you said it. You said "I guess I'm just a racist piece of shit" you showed no remorse.

We can see in logs what you actually said. What you typed and what appeared in chat could be different due to the chat filter.
For example, if you actually said a racial slur it would show what you said.
If you typed "I'm a racist piece of shit" rather than an actual racial slur, we would see that rather than the racist comment.

Whichever one it is could determine the length of your ban.

Edit: I checked and couldn't find anything in logs at all related to you. Not to mention the chat log.

So basically It's left up to whether or not people think you should be unbanned.
For people who dont know, Logs get cleared sometimes because it lags the server

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
-2 Logs do show when you type it out but the server corrects it and you would not have been banned for no reason since he is a senor mod. Also, I know this is true for mods but we can only ban for 3 days at a time so if that still goes for senior mods then another admin+ would have seen the log with you saying it too. Also it doesn't help when you said that you didn't know who it was and you described him as a kid. I assure you he is completely capable of his job.

Linus

-2 Logs do show when you type it out but the server corrects it and you would not have been banned for no reason since he is a senor mod. Also, I know this is true for mods but we can only ban for 3 days at a time so if that still goes for senior mods then another admin+ would have seen the log with you saying it too. Also it doesn't help when you said that you didn't know who it was and you described him as a kid. I assure you he is completely capable of his job.
Did i say he was capalble of his job i just described on what i remember

Status
Not open for further replies.