Loody's Staff Evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna

VIP
+1 the guy has been staff for nearly a year now everyone get's bored of the server but he keeps getting on and that shows the dedication

Veon

This is the whole reason why Loody is the only one with an evaluation up, because he is the staff member who (Arguably?) does the least. .

when i was in the TS last night i was told quite a few of the staff team were asked to put evaluations up themselves so this is a PHAT Lie chief nice try doe

oxy

VIP
To start off with, he has the bare minimum of activity for hours
whens the last time we actually saw cruen on and do something😳
fr tho if youre calling out loody, you might as well be calling out the SA's and the rest of staff for doing nothing

He doesn't teach and inform. Rarely has he stepped in to help a newer member of the staff team, and when he does do it, there is little to no effort. And he was demoted. He was promoted back due to a temporary, very minimal, rise in activity. The only reason he has not left yet is him being stubborn and refusing to fall under the line enough for demotion. This is the whole reason why Loody is the only one with an evaluation up, because he is the staff member who (Arguably?) does the least. Just about all of the mods are taking sits when they're on, Sr. Mods included. I know that I and the other admins are constantly doing our best to help either the players or the newer staff members, and the super admins and head admin are management, and sometimes they step in to deal with problems that we can't deal with. This is where I see a problem, Loody lies in a type of limbo between head admin and demotion, so he just stays stagnant. He isn't motivated enough to help the newer staff members and he cares just a bit, enough to keep his head above the water. If you ask all of the staff members below Sr. Admin who they would come to looking for help in a complicated sit, I gurantee either a very few (below 3) or maybe none would even mention Loody. I know I never would have, because all he does while on the server is the bare minimum.

Now I know this is a long intimidating chunk of text, but my intent is not to defame Loody, or to attack him personally. I feel he may just be to a point where he is burnt out and it would be better for him to step down from his position, rather than existing in this state of Limbo, between demotion and activity. I think it says something that the only people commenting positively on this post, are his friends.

If I remember you get on once a month maybe?

Neutral, I am not picking a side because I am not gonna bash Loody for inactivity because people can get burnt out mainly why I left, but also at the same time whenever I was staff I personally don't remember Loody or any staff members teaching the lower staff on stuff besides maybe Vick.

His activity has picked up, but does he actually do anything with that activity? no. All I see him doing is just barely minging so you can't really call it minging.

Papi

VIP
-1 to be honest while ur activity may have increased slightly, the majority of the time you are on you do just minge around and thats been the way I've seen you handle staff since ive joined back in October. And when your argument when people talk about your activity is I make the minimum requirement for activity thats how I feel you handle your job as staff "minimum". Time and dedication only go so far compared to effort.

Oil

VIP
People say Loody doesn't take sits, Sr Admins are not really supposed to take sit's they are there to help the lower ranks in staff. If you ask for loodys help he will go help you. do SA's take sits no because of the chain of command Mod < Sr Mod < Admin< Sr Admin< Super Admin.
+2 he should stay his rank

Status
Not open for further replies.