Server Playtime -1D 14 Hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1782 Hours
Warn Count - 0

Age - 10

Relevant Experience

Servers - Gaminglight
Roles -TGM [For 2 days] [Screwed Up Because I Needed To Re-read The Rules]

QUESTIONNAIRE

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
Im good with gmod tools. Some tools I dont know but can learn easly. And building isnt that good but I will try
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
I want to become a GameMaster because I really want to make sure that Reborn commuinty members have fun and enjoy the server. With that saying I also want to join and be a Gamemaster because I want people to not be bored cause of no events like that. And lastley I realy want to make good events for people to enjoy
Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
Sadly no. But I will if needed
How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
I can well and make the best of it. I can switch some things around during the event and make sure it stays at a good level.
What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

My intrests in the Star Wars unisverse is all Sith and Jedi stuff. Including order 66. Also im really into the empire strikes back and revenge of the sith. Also the bad batch. Im currently watching it but its growing my intrest within the Star Wars unisverse. And lastley im intrested in the older times of the Star Wars universe

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

Part 1: The Sith attack:
Attettion all Troops of the Republic and all Jedi of the Jedi order. We have recived word of sith attempting to steal one of our republic cruisers and one republic fleet. The troops mission objectives are to prevent any data leakage about the Jedi Order or the Republic. Jedi mission objectives are to kill any and all sith and prevent the ships from getting stolen. We will be arriving to the ships on Dxun. Prepare for battle.

Part 2: The Jedi attack:

Attettion all Troops of the Empire and Sith order, we have just gotten word from sith intelgents that the jedi and republic are attempteing to steal of our 3 Republic cruisers and 1 Republic Fleet that we stole. Troopers mission objectives are to prevent any data leaks about the Sith order or the Empire. Sith mission objectives are to kill any and all Jedi and prevent the ships from getting stolen. We will be arriving to the ships on Illum. Prepare for battle

Part 3: The Battle:
Attettion all Troops of the Jedi Order.Republic And Sith Order,Empire. There will be a all out attack aginst Empire VS Republic on Tattoine to attempt and settle the conflect between the Empire and Republic. [Jedi Objective On The Jedi Discord] The Republic mission objective is to End the Empire and End the conflict. May the force be with you [Sith objective on the sith discord] The Empires mission objective is to End the Republic and End the conflict. May the force be with you.
Good Luck Troops Of the Republic And Empire

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[Lucifer]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Lucifer]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.