Server Playtime -

3 W, 4D, 6HRS

Garry’s Mod Playtime -

9041 Hours Total

Warn Count -

None

Age -

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[X]
Requires VIP

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

Well, what first made me very interested for Star Wars as a whole is really the storyline and plot behind basically everything. You could be basically whatever you wanted, do whatever you wanted (In the Server Aspect at least) Other than that, the movies got me hooked & the entire storyline behind the Jedi / Sith. The whole rivalry between the two groups, more specifically SWTOR since there was a higher presence of Jedi & Sith which meant more conflict.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Apollo, having grown up in the wide galaxy's extremely harsh and otherwise unforgiving underworld. Apollo was a... Otherwise harmful, and evil child during his upbringing. Having been extensively abused and or mistreated during his childhood years. Having had a neglectful "Freelancer" as a father, also otherwise known as a Mercenary / Bounty Hunter. Apollo had always wanted recognition, whether that be for minor achievements or major ones it wouldn't matter. Apollo would start acquiring numerous crafts or large feats/achievements. Whether that be by building strong connections with the locals, or by backstabbing those who had previously called him "Friend" in order to build his reputation & gain more achievement in the community.
As the years went by Apollo had encountered a seemingly friendly Mercenary by the name of Russo, Apollo approached Russo with the goal of seeking for knowledge about the Mercenary lifestyle. Russo explained in great detail this; A mercenary is one who serves MERELY for a price, or wages. A mercenary does not have ethics, and would do nearly anything for a select price/wage.
With this being said, Russo also explained that there are nearly no limits on what a Mercenary could be hired for. One could be hired to fight in extensively armed conflicts, military groups or other private work such as elimination missions/protection missions. Apollo with an open ear, only had one question for the Mercenary.
Can you teach me how to become a full fledged proper Mercenary, Russo? Russo would briefly debate on helping this eager man achieve his dreams. Seeing his younger self in Apollo, he grudgingly would accept Apollo's request, throughout the next couple of years Russo would teach Apollo all of his knowledge relating to the Mercenaries. Russo would end up training him on proper martial combat/hand to hand combat, precision weapons training & combat, stressful situations and more... After a while Apollo would start assisting Russo with numerous contracts, after numerous "Trial" contracts to build his reputation Apollo would start doing his own contracts. Aligning with nobody, neither Jedi nor Sith, however still allowing himself to be contracted by both sides depending on the situation at hand.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Well really, I wanted a side character that I could go to and have a little more fun on. I tried Sith but that really wasn't enough for me, I wanted to be a role that would heavily involve themselves on both faction's side (Jedi & Sith). This would mean that I get to both interact with Jedi & Sith way more than a usual player would, and even get paid to have fun / kill / retrieve someone. In most cases even possibly protect them/act as a Bodyguard.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

My character's main motivations would have to be the power, reputation, credits & journey as a Mercenary. I would use everything I have written above ^ to influence everything I do in character, for example the ethics part which would mean I could serve both sides with absolutely no ethic or care in the world for who I kill as long as I get a hefty sum from it.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?

My character has not joined neither the Republic or Empire with their set of skills due to their thought process, and them just genuinely not caring about neither side's ideological beliefs. This character has no care in the world and is only there as a sort of "Plague" to the galaxy, the only thing that drives this character is the thrill & the extensive reward of being a Mercenary.

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?

My character's main goal as a Mercenary is to gain the most reputation, power, influence & credits as possible. Eventually wanting to "Rank" himself up to a fully fledged Bounty Hunter, instead of a normal Mercenary.

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?

My character would either approach both sides with a brief summary of who he is, and what he does for a living. He would ascertain himself as a person who would take extensive jobs, in exchange for a decent amount of credits depending on the job at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.