Lukirs Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukir

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: STEAM_0:1:88646688 Prince Lukir Lennox

Staff Member who Warned: Whiskey

Warn reason: Advert Spam

What happened?: We were running a talent show event, and I had some cameras set up, and a stage and stuff for recording it, and I set my chat too the bottom left so i couldn't see it. at first it was totally unreadable, than I was told that I was spamming adverts, so I moved it to where I could see chat, but one thing at a time. I wasn't sure why it kept being adverted, so I thought it was also bound the same key I was using the camera binds for. so I removed the other cameras except for the stage camera. This moment is when the video takes place in, I was pressing 1 on my numpad and they told me my adverts were still going off, and that was when I had enough and unbound it, It may be an issue with my keyboard, and I'll be looking into why it was doing that, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: I generally never break rules, I have 2 warns
Warn 1: Combat Meditating- We were raiding tython and I was being chased by a trooper and macklin, I Cloaked to better run away, and when i switched to leap, i accidentally meditated, macklin said "if you let me kill you i-" and i ran without hearing the rest. Minutes later I was pulled into a sit where I learned that he said "if you let me kill you I won't get you warned." I then explained myself, but Macklin cut me off saying "No just warn him", giving me no leniancy. this isn't an appeal for this situation. I'm just explaining myself because I didn't record it so I have no chance at getting it appealed sadly.
Warn 2: The current warn im appealing, really was an honest mistake, and I have now done everything in my power to prevent this from happening again. I hope you can forgive me for my foolish actions, we all make mistakes, I just like having a clear warn record because I'm a grey jedi, a good community member, and I believe that I learn from my mistakes,

Any sort of proof(photo,video): CLICK HERE For Video

Whiskey

Yeah, I got to agree with this one. You were spamming advert and I had told you to stop. But I had no clue that you had your chat off till after the fact. You at first were adverting a lot, I muted you and asked you to stop, then unmuted you. Then the same thing happened again, it was about the third time I muted and warned you. I had 0 clue that your chat was off and you went out of your way to remove those binds. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.