Luxz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79635893
CC Name: N/A
Current names/ranks on server: Falchion Master Luxz | Champion Tex | RT PVT Jix
Level: 255
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): Idk a few months now

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
Being a gray means I will have the ability to do as I please, I will be able to help who I want to help, attack who I want to attack. Choose what type of alchemy I want to do, follow the beliefs of both sides. Like/love who I want to without breaking any codes. Being a gray means freedom, freedom to choose and not be restricted by a faction. A grey is someone who lives in the balance like a bendu, someone who doesn't believe in dark or light but just in the force.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My goal as a gray is to be able to socialize with either side, with free passage. I want to be able to enjoy rp from both sides as well, something deemed to dark for the Jedi or to gracious from the Sith would not matter. I want to be able to break away and be apart of a family, be apart of something that people care about, not a religion or cult that believe in only one side of the force. I want to be able to connect with others who also share that of the same beliefs. I want to be able to choose wither to selfless or selfish, something that again, factions make you choose one or the other. I want to be able to be in the middle.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I feel I should be allowed to be a gray because firstly I have a good sense of rp, I may seem kinda mingy at times, however when it comes down to actual rp. I can rp real well. I also have a lot of friends on both sides of the force dark and light, I want to be able to use this job as a job to hang out with friends with and not be killed because of the color of my name, (Blue or Red or Yellow). I am also a staff team member I haven't been here for long as a TGM, but I feel like I have a grasp of what to do and what not to do.

Note: I will not be making Falchion Master Luxz life a gray, I will be using a different life for this

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

Arthas

+1 i would do more if i could but damn man i have known you for years and your a all around great guy when it comes to rping and socializing with people i mean sometimes you can be a dick but still i think we all are i think you would be a great addition

Status
Not open for further replies.