MackTheAmogus's Merc Application

Mecrea

CHARACTER APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - PanMan
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:503372535
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - ICT RCT Mec, Initiate Man.
Server Playtime - 22 Hrs
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1,777.5
Warn Count - 0
Age - 17

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[x]
Requires VIP

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

I love the different factions and groups that are present throughout the entire star wars history, I love their different ideals and ideas and I love the types of vehicles and weaponry that comes from it. I'm also someone who loves me some good lore and thankfully star wars is absolutely full of it, there's so much stuff to learn about in the star wars universe it really makes you think how crazy huge 1 franchise can get.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Mecrea Rist was born on Alderaan and was apart of the House of Rist. Growing up she began to learn the trades of stealth and espionage as the House Rist was full of assassins and spies. On her nineteenth birthday she was sent on a mission to steal a valuable heirloom from the House Organa, she failed this mission horribly though and was caught before she could even make it to the room holding the heirloom, luckily though she escaped captivity and managed to make it back to House Rist. On return her parents banished her from House Rist for failing her mission. Mecrea packed her bags, removed her last name and left for Nar Shadda to hopefully train to become a better assassin so she might one day return to House Rist and rejoin the family. (Keeping her story short for now so she can develop ingame)

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Well I didn't really want to become another force user, especially since this era is full of them, and Citizen didn't really sound appealing to me and so Mercenary was the best option. Also I really like being a gunner in JvS Servers, I've always been a trooper of some kind in every JvS server I've played in. Lastly being a Mercenary was probably the best option to play out the story I wanted for Mecrea.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

Mecreas main motivation is to become a great Mercenary/Assassin so that she may return to Alderaan and rejoin the House Rist family. She's gonna try and complete her goal by gaining knowledge in each job she does and hopefully one day stealing a very valuable item from someone (Maybe a holocron from one of the sides who knows?) All she wants is to rejoin the House Rist family but she knows that doing simple Mercenary work wont cut it for them. So stealing something of great importance may be the only way.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?

Too prove herself to her family, Mecrea has to do this on her own, without the aid of a major power like the Republic or Imperial military. Also she prefers to do things on her own terms and doesn't think joining a military and yknow following a militaries code will help her reach her goal any faster, all it would do is restrict her advancement towards her goal.

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?

Mecreas goal as a Mercenary is to become a great criminal and to steal an item of great importance, she needs to prove to her family that she is capable of helping the family and not being a burden. An item of great importance might just be all she needs to return to her family and rejoin the House Rist family.

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?

She will take jobs from both sides but will definently favor the Empire more then the Republic because of the "Heinous" actions they already commit to achieve their goals, and yknow, the Republic is more about destroying the sith and keeping the peace right? She doesn't usually take jobs that have to deal with harming one of the big sides, like doing a job for the Empire that involves messing with the Republic, she doesn't exactly want to get captured or arrested by then. Simply she does things for both the Republic and Empire but does more things for the Empire then the Republic

EDIT - (Changed Hrs from 10 to 22 since from then ive upped my hours on the server.)

Last edited:

Weewooicus

Let us know if you wish to continue pursuing this application, let us know within a week or it will be denied and you can reapply. I apologize for the delay in reviewing the applications.

Weewooicus

ACCEPTED
Get in contact with Ronnie about the expectations of your character after you have made your purchase.