Steam Name - Corealth
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:71554965
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - C Jedi Knight Makarov Ganar
Server Playtime - 3 Days 6 Hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 5,429 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

HERO CHARACTER
[X]

de7f645-68a67990-d6fc-425e-a134-6d6d448b25d7.jpg
QUESTIONNAIRE

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The ideals of a galaxy being split between two factions: One who will take any means necessary to seize power and control, and "peacekeepers" who in their methods cause more destruction and disarray than what was originally in place. Both sides equally being corrupt but endlessly in war makes any characters followed throughout the main storyline forced to pick a side and deal with the repercussions of their decision.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
His real name is Galen Marek, but most know him as Starkiller from the force unleashed, he was the secret apprentice of Darth Vader in hopes of Vader overthrowing the emperor and taking the thrown. Galen Marek was the child of two Jedi Knights, Kento and Mallie Marek, and was actually born on Kashyyyk, an unusual planet to start the story of a force user. Darth Vader saved Galen from imperial troopers after his mother and father died, his father tried fighting off Vader but of course he failed and was killed. He killed every trooper who witnessed the son of the slain Jedi, and took him under his wing and trained him over the years in the dark side of the force. Overtime his story went on as one of the most powerful Sith Lords, throughout through the game "The Force Unleashed 1 & 2" his journey can change through certain decisions, which is why I think this model/character would be absolutely perfect for this situation due to its versatility.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
As a kid I was introduced to Starkiller through the second force unleashed game, I was immediately captivated by his uncouth methods, always achieving his mission but falling short of pleasing his master, ultimately leading up to his betrayal of Vader. Knowing the drastic differences in strength between them yet still deciding to break free of influence gave me massive respect towards the character as a whole.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Well as he was technically raised by Vader he had forgotten his real name, which is very similar to how Vader acted as a Sith, saying that "Anakin Skywalker was weak", using that line but as "Galen Marek was weak" would be a good use of RP. Another idea is that Galen Marek was betrayed by Vader after the Emperor confronted them about their secrecy, yet still remained loyal to his Master as a pawn. This sort of roleplay loyalty would be a interesting way to control my story. I look forward to hopefully being Vader's apprentice as a start to the character's motivations.

FORCE USER

Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?
Galen Marek is originally a Sith Apprentice/Lord, though overtime he sought out the Republic after being betrayed by Vader a second time. His upbringing would leave him with inescapable trauma that would greatly hinder his ability to follow the Jedi's teachings of non-attachment and atonement with ones-self, leaving him as in between an anti-hero guided by their own inhibitions.

What is your character’s goal within the Force?
To not only be an excellent dueler but to have the sheer power necessary to usurp his previous master and forge his own path guided by Vader's teachings with a more neutral tone. Within the games, Starkiller would take any opportunity available to learn new skills and becomes stronger, slowly closing the power gap between him and his master.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?
He has lots of hatred within him from not knowing his past and being clouded by ignorance and through the teachings of Darth Vader with the force (The Dark Side) he has been able to find purpose and fulfillment in life. He knows nothing but hatred for his enemies, and that the force shall free him.
What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?
The Sith Code is what he follows because it's all he knows. He was raised by Vader so everything that goes with the Sith ideals are his beliefs. He is pure passion, strength, and power. Through no attachments, such as parents, he has nothing to fall back to which leaves him vulnerable and susceptible to wrathful emotional outbursts, making him a good Sith. I don't think his character has any idea of the Jedi Code other than when he met Rahm Kota and started training under him after Vader betrayed him a second time. RP wise, it would be interesting to start off as tfu1 kind of mindset (Dark Side), and move forward torturing and killing Jedi, slowly learning their ideals and beliefs through roleplay.

LORE CHARACTER

What is your connection to this character?
Playing the force unleashed games as a kid, I became well versed with the character, his backstory and his motives. Understanding his mindset has allowed me to view the way he would interpret and act within situations between himself and others. Expanding upon his storyline would be an amazing opportunity to guide his path and adapt him to a different universe.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
To put it more simply as previously stated above, Starkiller was raised under Vader after the death of both his parents (A dark twist on Luke's origin), and through the relentless mistreatment aswell as the trauma inflicted by betrayal and distrust, he had became disenfranchised by the path of the Sith an decided to go his own way as a powerful force-user who seeks a purpose other than to be a pawn of the emperor, aswell as becoming stronger than those who previously rules over him.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
Taking place before The Sith Empire fell, Galen Marek would have much more time to develop his character and follow his own path instead of becoming a pawn of Darth Sidious after he is nearly killed in the Force Unleashed games. Giving him an expanded storyline would also enable more interaction between him and unintended characters within the star wars universe that weren't around at the setting of the SWTFU.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
My understanding of the drive and motives of the character aswell as my ability to act in accordance to the way he would perceive his superiors makes me a perfect candidate to become this character.

Last edited:

Lukir

VIP
You've been pretty active on the server since I joined, I'm excited to see starkiller models once again, the robed model used to be my jedi main, it's a pretty good RP character just in terms of how many different starkiller models are available for use in either the sith or jedi. Have fun with it!
+1

+1 it would be fun to actually see a non-admin Hero Character for once. I would strengthen that last answer by a few sentences at least though.

Last edited:
Thanks no one told me that, they only said that it doesn't matter about upvotes or downvotes to get accepted. Hey your an admin right? What's taking so long on people's application's??
Applications are solely up to highstaff, so its mainly up to whenever they get a chance to look at them.

Lukir

VIP
Applications are solely up to highstaff, so its mainly up to whenever they get a chance to look at them.
True it is kinda takin a while, I mean for applications that dont apply for donations shouldn't be rushed, but people pay like a week+ ago and haven't been noticed i kinda feel their pain