Maksim's Gray Jedi App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name: Marauder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51942251
CC Model ID: models/mailer/characters/tesv_nightingale.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: Maksim
Level: 210
Number of warns (active/total): 1 active 2 total.
Time on Server (approx): 3 years ish.

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Gray Jedi are the middle of Jedi and Sith, they are not one or another but also not neither of them, they take ideals from both sides to make their own. It is their job to truly keep balance. Not only do they logically think on both sides but they wield the force using both sides, unlike Jedi or Sith who many stray away from the opposing sides powers Gray take advantage of both without letting either side corrupt them. Furthermore unlike EE, while they may not be a Jedi or Sith their intent is not the same as Gray Jedi they want to destroy each side and take the galaxy as their own not keep balance.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as Gray Jedi will be to keep balance, as I have been on every side, EE, Sith and Jedi, I understand the balance between all sides. Whether it be healing someone in need, defending the defenseless or teaching the ignorant, I will stop the stronger side or help the weak to of course, keep balance. While I love to benefit others I would also like to benefit myself, while I know a lot about Roleplay from playing on this server and many others for year I believe anyone can improve especially in a new role, learning more about being able to stay balanced is something I would like to know about, I can also teach others what I know about Roleplay. While I am not the best at dueling I hope to teach what I know.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I believe I should be Gray Jedi because I have put a lot of time into this server so I think I have lots of experience and I could share my experience and what I have learned from my time here. I also hope to bring more and hopefully better Roleplay to the server, as well as trying to reduce others toxicity and even my own (I like to think i'm pretty good about it but lets be honest, we all get toxic sometimes).

Sorry if the app is bad I'm bad at writing.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
minus +1 is a terrible RPer

+1 he's a great guy, would like to see him actually enjoy playing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.