Matt's Gray Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shippycool

Steam Name:CrepsGod
Steam ID::STEAM_0:0:140675368
CC Name:Hacker Matt
Current names/ranks on server: Blade of The Order Matt Necter,M2 NINQ Lord Shippy Warlord,Mercernary Shipper
Level:255
Number of warns (active/total):1 active
Time on Server (approx):since 2.0 (Not really sure)

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:In my words a gray jedi is someone that is a balance between the force and a person that doesn't have a actual side as they focus on many things on the force but they mostly try to blend them together.A Gray Jedi is someone who doesent agree with the views of what the Jedi and sith are in at their state of place.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:My Goal as a Gray Jedi is to enforce the Roleplay within the server and to Teach many things to the Jedi and sith to hopefully increase the amount of RP that the Server needs and I think that I could be a good assest towards working with others to help them become better within the server and just to Make the server even more fun.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I should be allowed to be Gray because I have a lot of experience when it comes to seeing everyone's point of view. I have been apart of every Faction and most organizations within each faction and I know quite a lot of people. But I can only do that so much under different names. Gray's tend to work alone, and working as an individual is where I thrive. It is impossible to be completely unbiased but I try my best to be as unbiased as possible in every situation, and in most situations whether I notice myself being bias or not I can almost always see where the other parties points of view are coming from. In other words I know how to remain neutral in situations where I find myself leaning to one side or the other. Thank you for reading and considering.

Estrella

NOOOO UWU but I gotta +1 because you are so fucking different now, you turned from mingy to like one of the most dedicated players on the server. I feel so bad for -1ing your Staff Application.

Shippycool

NOOOO UWU but I gotta +1 because you are so fucking different now, you turned from mingy to like one of the most dedicated players on the server. I feel so bad for -1ing your Staff Application.
its okay atleast you Notice me though :) PS:thanks

IROCONIAN

+1 Thanks for being REBORN
i see you checking your anger and have really been enjoying the game

staff
gray
bh
inside of 2 weeks may be much but looking forward to seeing your BH

Status
Not open for further replies.