Your current rank:G-VIP
Amount of Warns:1 all very inactive

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:T-Mod
Total time with the community (months):since 2.0
Current level within the server:237

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):3:40pm-10:00pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):10:00am-whenever i get off maybe like midnight

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):Reborn
position(s):Gamemaster
Time as position(s):1 month
Brief overview of the position(s):I built a lot of raids for the community and did a little bit of Mini games for people.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Matt, have permission from [Dwayne] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I believe that my Application should be supported because I want to be able to help the community become a more rp friendly place and I am also looking towards whitelisting all the new players and people that are grinding their way through the Factions.I really like this server and believe I could be a really good asset to the Staff team and hope that Many other staff members/EX staff members will let me become this position.i Also believe that by granting me this position I will be working extra hard to make sure the Community is Following the rules and isn't Breaking them.If you allow me this rank i Believe I could help the staff team and also grow within it.

I really like this server and I would take stuff out of my own time just to play on it and build raids and minigames for the server when i was gamemaster but now i still take stuff out my own time but I just hop on not being able to do nothing for the server, so that's why I want to become Staff and hopefully Be accepted so I can help out Everyone who needs help within the server and the community as a whole. Im looking towards helping to make the Server a More Friendly Community and if you think I dont deserve to get staff I will Strive to reach that requirement and standard but I am looking towards becoming a Staff Member of the Reborn Community.

Last edited:

Redicule

Your player interview is a little short id recommend making it a bit longer but other than that your a good player +1

Vethar

VIP
Very toxic ingame.
Today you were name calling and being toxic in advert...

You’re a good guy but I think you need a little more work and change your toxic ways !

+1, Shippy does a lot for Jedi and is very good at RP but like others have said very short app and I think Shippy would be able to be a very good GM with his RP.

Estrella

-1 you are one of the most mingest people I have ever seen, sorry but when I first met you, you seemed like one of the most toxic people I’ve ever seen as well. Especially in that one artifact raid when you were called “Hacker Matt”

Shippy

-1 you are one of the most mingest people I have ever seen, sorry but when I first met you, you seemed like one of the most toxic people I’ve ever seen as well. Especially in that one artifact raid when you were called “Hacker Matt”
because its a thing a Senior Gamemaster made and it just sticked with that entire thing so i just basically turned it into a character + a lot other Gamemasters started following it.

Last edited:

Thrukan

+1
I feel as this person is well-minded and capable of doing the job at hand at being a fair and understanding staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.