Your current rank: G-Vip
Amount of Warns:
Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 2 months
Current level within the server: 131
Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
. I might be on a little longer, I have online school so home pretty much all day.
time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
Saturday: 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Server(s):
SBS Hogwarts RP
Time as position(s):
SBS: 4 months
Brief overview of the position(s):
Trial Mod/Mod I was limited to only few commands. I was able to manage for what I had. Dealt with Map Exploiters, RDM, FailRP, Racism
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience. N/A

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]
Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I think I should be accepted because I always am on training new RT telling them rules, making sure they give themselves and others a good roleplay experience. I also try to better mine and other RT teaching them combat and other things as well. I am LCPL and I try to also lead my fellow RT in battle as well.

Last edited:
Abel.PNG

Abels Staff App ^

Max.PNG

Max Rich's Application ^

You wanna run by that with me and lie?

Last edited:
Copied Abels Application but you deny that you didn't, Make an original app if you actually want to be staff and don't plagiarizer off of others and your interview is the same as Abels first part is "I think I should be accepted because I always am on training new RT telling them rules, making sure they give themselves and others a good roleplay experience. I also try to better mine and other RT teaching them combat and other things as well. I am LCPL and I try to also lead my fellow RT in battle as well." and yours is the same besides you changed the part where Abel talks about being an org leader and you just put that you are an LCPL like cmon man.​

Dxon

VIP
-1 dude, you cant copy someones app word for word cause its not authentic , even if its 1 sentence or 2 its still no ok, are you gonna copy what everyone else does move for move if u do get staff. No you arnt because you have to make your OWN decisions and you wont have someone to copy paste off of. Cmon dude your better than this

Also who gave u permission I feel like this was rushed when it says this in your app "at I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game"

Abel

VIP
Going to be neutral and give max the benefit of the doubt here because alot of people have school and work so I do see that as a reasonable thing to say

Im not mad or anything. Im not mad that he did it, just a little upset that he lied. I have a screenshot that he admitted to me that he did copy, im trying to upload it, but its not letting me but ya.

asdfasdfasdf.PNG

Last edited:
Im not mad or anything. Im not mad that he did it, just a little upset that he lied
Ik but like I said with benefit of the doubt he could very well have school a d be free at those times I would like to know who gave hime permission tho as with out that this app isnt complete

Status
Not open for further replies.