Accepted Maxim's Merc App ( Hutt Cartel )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim Lukin

Steam Name - JauneArc
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:66006157
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Grand Moff: Maxim Lukin
Server Playtime - 5 D, 14 H
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 11k hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 22

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY : Hutt Catel
[x]
Requires VIP

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

The vast universe allows one to create their own story and shape their destiny to become a legend that people will not forget. Being a Merc/Bounty Hunter is a big part of the Star Wars universe. Doing what ever you can to sustain yourself and to complete your ambitions and goals that is what being a Merc is all about, moving through out the galaxy doing work for many various people and factions just to make a living while risking ones own life to conduct work in these harsh times of war. Making a character during these times of war and struggling to make a living, doing the dirty work for each faction to help the war effort for either faction for a good pay that is, that is what interests me.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Jaune Arc is the name. Growing up on the Dune Sea as water farmers, I have known nothing but survival from fighting little critters and bandits trying to steal our supplies. One day members from the Hutt Cartel came to "collect" money from my family claiming that they own our farm and supply of water. My family could not afford to pay the Cartel members and in an act of desperation they sold me to the Cartel as a way to "pay off" any future payments to the cartel. Ever since that day 10 years ago I have been allowed to conduct Mercenary work for the Hutts, Protection, Hits, Information Gathering, Infiltration, Kidnapping, Ect. Any work that needed to be done I did for my family. As the years went by my family became sick and they became easy targets for bandits and were killed. Unlike the Empire & the Republic, the Cartel will allow me to go on my own to find who killed my family and avenge them. Once this is done I pray that my efforts will be shown to the Cartel and I will be able to conduct more challenging and better paying jobs. Tatooine is my home and even though my efforts may be minimal I wish to remain on my home world and help those like me, when I'm not busy working for the Hutts that is.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Well currently being the Grand Moff of the Empire I wish to do something that I am not able to do with my other life. I will also not be the Grand Moff for ever and wish to still play on the server without be fully aligned with either faction. Being a Merc will allow me to forge my own destiny and develop my character as the server does, shaping my emotions and feelings towards the other factions, affecting who I take work from.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

My main motivation is looking for my family's killers, working for both main factions in exchange for money/information regarding anything that may be relevant to my main goal, but as the Dune Sea is vast many leads will lead me to no where. Learning things as my character progresses may shape my out look/opinion on factions as I learn who the real killers are, and will consider my work options more. ( Also gives GM's an Idea/Story to work into events regarding relations to the Hutt Cartel with the main factions )

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?

I have known nothing but survival and doing work for the Hutt Cartel as a Grunt/Enforcer and have had no interest in matters that do not affect my work for the Cartel. Petty politics and all that. I have spent the last 10 years of my life working for the Cartel honing my skills and doing my best to keep my family safe. As they have perished my abilities are better suited for my own selfish goals as I look into my family's killer or killers. Once I find the person/people responsible for my family's killing It will shape my character to think more highly of one faction over the other.

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?

My main goal and ambition is looking into my family's murder, as well as progressing inside of the Cartel. Doing various work for each faction Protection, Hits, Information Gathering, Infiltration, Kidnapping, Ect. to earn a living, and to help families like my own from going through what I have. ( Will Donate earnings from jobs to "Families" in need around the vast dune sea )

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?

As a "citizen" of Tatooine, the "Ownership" of the planet changes from time to time, I for one don't care for the war effort for either faction. Thus being a neutral member in matters that don't affect me and would prevent me from conducting my work for the Cartel ( Not like most Greys who are basically Jedi/Sith ). I will be open to do business with both factions as long as the pay is good but will not take jobs that I think I will be unable to do or may cost me my life, as I have my own ambitions and goals. These jobs may include Protection, Hits, Information Gathering, Infiltration, Kidnapping, Ect. ( These will develop with this character the longer I play/ the outcome of major Events )

This is not the best application out there but I think I did enough with giving a basic explanation with how I will be playing this character, as no one is yet affiliated with the Hutt Cartel this will give players and GM's Ideas and a way to build relations with the Hutt Cartel and can enlist their help or hire them for jobs. +1 or -1 the application as you deem fit. Looking forward to creating and developing this character with all of you <3
Last edited: Jan 10, 2022

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
+1
Great guy and I'd love to see him playing as a character he enjoys. Would also make for some good RP.

Metro

Gamemaster
VIP
+2 Always have good interactions with Maxim. It would be cool to see what he can do with a mercenary.

Last edited:

Lukir

VIP
Dude this is gonna be dope, I can just imagine hiring a mercenary as either protection (as Jedi), or a hired kill for assassinations (Sith), what a cool idea man I can't wait to see how all these jobs turn out for RP!

+1

JPL

Executive
+2
Great app and with everything I've seen I think you would make an excellent bounty hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.