Mercer's Gray Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercer

Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Bandit
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61301155
CC Name: Survivalist
Current names/ranks on server: 109th PFC Mercer, EE Knight Streuner, Jedi Padawan Axton
Level: 160
Number of warns: 0
Time on Server: Overall unknown, but I know its been roughly a half to full year. [Note, I have been on-and-off with the server previously]

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Being a Gray Jedi, for me, would be understanding the force itself, not of it being a tool for someone to use, but rather it being an entity of its own, why it has sides described as both light and dark, and the reason both must be kept in balance. This understanding could be used to teach others about the force itself, the balance it requires, and why it must be protected, as to keep one side from overpowering the other, possibly ending the force, and the galaxy alongside it. Even with this, there can be no light without darkness, and no darkness without light.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: Personally, I'd like to teach anyone willing enough about both sides of the force, and anything between, within my own knowledge, and any shared too me, regardless of allegiance or rank. (I.E. Teaching a Sith apprentice about the light side, an EE Champion about the dark side, or a Jedi Council member about the force itself.) [And yes I'm pretty much suggesting myself as a Gray Jedi Instructor, can you blame an old instructor though?]

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel my neutral attitude I have regardless of faction would help me along becoming one, alongside my will to teach others when and where I can about the force. Otherwise, I don't minge around, and don't go around seeking fights, as personally I don't want to fight.

0 clue who you are most likely because you’re a low rank on all of your lives, as a gray I believe you should be well known

Mercer

Hmmm... Didn't think of that personally, probably a good idea for me to wait until then, any way to cancel or freeze this thread until (probably much) later?

Cruen

Hmmm... Didn't think of that personally, probably a good idea for me to wait until then, any way to cancel or freeze this thread until (probably much) later?
nah I don't think so, unless you ask someone to lock it & stuff. Also -2

Status
Not open for further replies.