Metro's Gray Jedi App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metro

Gamemaster
VIP
Steam Name: Metro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155561484
CC Model ID: models/dizcordum/north_sons_nord.mdl (Not Added Yet - Still waiting on Readdition)
Current names/ranks on server: Darth Guccimus, Padawan Boujee
Level: 84
Number of warns (active/total): 0 Active - 1 Total a year ago.
Time on Server (approx): I've done most of my time about a year ago then took a hiatus due to IRL. Recently got back in to Reborn and wanted to try this out as such I don't have a good estimate but it is a solid amount of time. (I put in a lot of time but it's hard for me to give a fair estimate as it's been awhile.)

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A Gray Jedi is a force user who does not restrict themselves to a secular belief in the force. They walk the line between the light and the dark to practice what they believe the force asks of them. Calling upon both aspects of the force in some manner to find the best path. Utilizing the pros from the Dark Side but yet not falling to the corruption and illusion of power. But also not restricting themselves from emotions and cutting off their feelings as dictated by the light. This allows for more of a complete and wholesome overview of the force. Gray Jedi are not defined easily however as everyone's definition can be changed or different due to the very wide area in between light and dark. This is my definition, and the grounds in which I will base my characters mindset and motivations in server.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
I wanted to explore what it means to be Gray for a few reasons. One of them and the main one at that was forging my own destiny. Without having to adhere to rules of councils and bureaucratic hoops. Being able to do what I believe my character would do. Whether that is intervening in a fight or attempting to assist a friend. Forging my own path is something that is unique to the Gray experience. This is my main goal and reasoning for becoming a Gray. Other goals are just roleplay based. I want to be able to choose and go with RP more frequently. Not being restricted to one faction and assisting people who need help or fighting/defending those I deem enemies.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I've got quite a bit of experience under my belt with the server and I have had very little bad interactions with anyone. Mainly I believe I have showed a understanding of the role and not proven to be a problem. My main thing is to be given a chance. I've done a lot here and want to try this out. I believe putting forward the effort and time to work through the process is worth noting. I honestly am just asking for a chance to do something new within RP. Being a Gray is a privilege and I understand that reasoning and plan to do my best to uphold the guidelines and rules set before me while doing my best to play my character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.