Mill Pendragon`s ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Steam Name and In-Game Name: Mill Pendragon, Mill Pendragon
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:53239645
Server:Jedi VS Sith
Banning Staff: moxxi
Reason for Ban: RDM, suuuuuuuuper Toxic.
Ban Time: 3 days 11h 20m
What did you do?: i was folowing mixxi trying to kill her because she was healing a person i was duling, i was force leaching her so i could kill her easyer, and she went into the safezone on tatuine wile being combat taged, this made me very angry i said bitch come out hear your comabt taged because i was force leaching you , and she dident so i went in and accidently did a hevy attack when i ment to forc jump over the 20 people in the safe zone, and she banned me befor i could resolve it.
Why you should be unbanned: because 1. i`m sorry for calling her a bitch i was angry at the time, 2. she broke the rules because she was on 2000 life and was getting low. 3. the heviy was an accident thats why i unlight my sabor when i did it. 4. im sorryand i will call a staff next time insted of getting angry.

CUBE

VIP
-1 You have so many misspells in this its just funny. Also "Mixxi" is a boy. Also, noice you "accidentally" heavied them. Call staff and don't be so toxic over that. Imo the ban should be shortened by a day at best, if anything

-1 You have so many misspells in this its just funny. Also "Mixxi" is a boy. Also, noice you "accidentally" heavied them. Call staff and don't be so toxic over that. Imo the ban should be shortened by a day at best, if anything
still moxxi should know better than to do this

Luna

VIP

-1 as cube said

CUBE

VIP
You forgot to mention, you put barely any effort into the appeal.

Last edited:

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
Appeal denied. It's extremely disrespectful to keep calling moxxi a She after being told multiple times that Moxxi is a He. You don't feel any sort of regret for calling him a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.