Mira's Grey Jedi App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

VIP
Steam Name: Mira
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105623763
CC Name: Goddess of the Galaxy
Current names/ranks on server: Jedi Council Mira Thrain, BI DTH Apprentice Lust Hord, Scion Eternal Captain Raeth, RT PVT Mercury (I would be removing Trooper life for a Gray life)
Level: 234
Number of warns (active/total): 0/0
Time on Server (approx): 4 months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
Gray is defined as ‘a color intermediate between black and white’. In the Star Wars realm, that black and white means the dark side and the light side of the force. From this, it can be inferred that the term Gray Jedi means a force user who is neither completely on either side of the force. They use both sides of the force and seek a balance within themselves without truly devoting themselves to either side. They use, understand, and devote themselves to using the force for their own path. They live by their own guidelines and don’t allow for other groups or people to hinder their morals. They do not get themselves heavily involved with any faction, yet they may choose to protect and interact with one as they see fit.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
I have always since the beginning felt that I neither truly fit in with neither the Jedi or the Sith. I don’t believe in senseless killing or dirty politics; I don’t believe in strict guidelines and codes. I want to free myself from that. I want to be able to feel like I am sticking true to myself and my own path. I’ve had very conflicting opinions on a faction to the point where it drives my mind crazy that I have to force myself to roleplay a certain way just to fit in. As a Gray, I would have more freedom. I just want to escape corrupt politics and drama and enjoy the game. I just want to enjoy the entire server for what it has to offer both within gameplay and creating my own roleplay so I am not so constrained.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
There have been a few times where I’ve just interacted with the Grays and they have suggested that I should become one. My mindset and opinions are neither truly Sith nor truly Jedi. I sometimes disagree highly with the Jedi(my main life), and that at times has gotten me into trouble. Sometimes, I feel like the Jedi could do so much more if they just dipped a bit away from those tenets/guidelines, yet that would break true Jedi RP. Also in Jedi, I personally feel like they are a bit corrupt in the way their politics work currently. You are either friends with the higher-ups or are Staff, otherwise, your name gets soiled and you are painted as a villain. For Sith, I don’t believe in doing anything necessary, such as mindless killing, lying, etc., to achieve my means.

I try my best to roleplay as a Jedi but sometimes I just feel like I don’t feel at home/don’t fit in with that roleplay style and the way they are currently functioning. In a short time, I’ve managed to go through the ranks on a faction and be trusted with council and have done a lot of activities and functions with the Jedi order to try and make it better. Others may disagree with this statement and try to paint me in a bad light, but I encourage you all to find the truth with that previous statement. I always stick to the roleplay of each faction that I am currently playing on. I have never been warned for a single thing and I always stick to both server and roleplay rules.

Caitlyn

Jedi suck learned it first hand, I never enjoyed how idiotic and hypocritical the Jedi are. The Jedi IMO is the definition of ignorance. Sith aren't all green fields and sunflowers but there's definitely a lot more freedom and individuality in sith. (Also found JC alot more boring then DC, all of this shit combined is what make me go back to sith.)

Neutral, I think you have a good application and have spent a decent amount of time on the server. Although personally I've only ever seen you play Jedi and you don't seem to expand anywhere outside of Jedi. I think grey's need to have experience in both factions as well as be recognized by players from both of the main factions.

Mira

VIP
Jedi suck learned it first hand, I never enjoyed how idiotic and hypocritical the Jedi are. The Jedi IMO is the definition of ignorance. Sith aren't all green fields and sunflowers but there's definitely a lot more freedom and individuality in sith.

Neutral, I think you have a good application and have spent a decent amount of time on the server. Although personally I've only ever seen you play Jedi and you don't seem to expand anywhere outside of Jedi. I think grey'sneed to have experience in both factions as well as be recognized by players from both of the main factions.
Thank you very much for the constructive criticism. I truly appreciate learning from the more experienced players on this server. I do play a bit on Sith, but Jedi is definitely my main faction as I received the position of Council on it. I have been made to feel like I am not allowed to experience other sides of the server since I received that position either and am judged when I go onto other lives. I wish I could explore the other side of the server with more freedom, which is one of the points I made within my gray application. I do have a Sith life and from time to time when I am able, I do attempt to jump on for awhile, but unfortunately as stated, cannot go deep within the Sith faction due to my other life's position.

Caitlyn

Thank you very much for the constructive criticism. I truly appreciate learning from the more experienced players on this server. I do play a bit on Sith, but Jedi is definitely my main faction as I received the position of Council on it. I have been made to feel like I am not allowed to experience other sides of the server since I received that position either and am judged when I go onto other lives. I wish I could explore the other side of the server with more freedom, which is one of the points I made within my gray application. I do have a Sith life and from time to time when I am able, I do attempt to jump on for awhile, but unfortunately as stated, cannot go deep within the Sith faction due to my other life's position.

Nobody should be trying to force you to not go on other lives. I recommend you make a new Sith life or EE life with a different name. Get a master and try doing lord trials. If not I understand it may be difficult to split time on lives, will be looking for other players feedback to determine my final position on this application.

IROCONIAN

Nobody should be trying to force you to not go on other lives. I recommend you make a new Sith life or EE life with a different name. Get a master and try doing lord trials. If not I understand it may be difficult to split time on lives, will be looking for other players feedback to determine my final position on this application.
as of recently Jedi have been on the war path demoting established masters based on corrupt thinking

Drax

VIP
+1 One of the purest people I have met on the server that constantly tries to help yet still receives a lot of problems from other people who are just toxic individuals.

Boomer

VIP
Steam Name: Mira
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105623763
CC Name: Goddess of the Galaxy
Current names/ranks on server: Jedi Council Mira Thrain, BI DTH Apprentice Lust Hord, Scion Eternal Captain Raeth, RT PVT Mercury (I would be removing Trooper life for a Gray life)
Level: 234
Number of warns (active/total): 0/0
Time on Server (approx): 4 months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
Gray is defined as ‘a color intermediate between black and white’. In the Star Wars realm, that black and white means the dark side and the light side of the force. From this, it can be inferred that the term Gray Jedi means a force user who is neither completely on either side of the force. They use both sides of the force and seek a balance within themselves without truly devoting themselves to either side. They use, understand, and devote themselves to using the force for their own path. They live by their own guidelines and don’t allow for other groups or people to hinder their morals. They do not get themselves heavily involved with any faction, yet they may choose to protect and interact with one as they see fit.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
I have always since the beginning felt that I neither truly fit in with neither the Jedi or the Sith. I don’t believe in senseless killing or dirty politics; I don’t believe in strict guidelines and codes. I want to free myself from that. I want to be able to feel like I am sticking true to myself and my own path. I’ve had very conflicting opinions on a faction to the point where it drives my mind crazy that I have to force myself to roleplay a certain way just to fit in. As a Gray, I would have more freedom. I just want to escape corrupt politics and drama and enjoy the game. I just want to enjoy the entire server for what it has to offer both within gameplay and creating my own roleplay so I am not so constrained.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
There have been a few times where I’ve just interacted with the Grays and they have suggested that I should become one. My mindset and opinions are neither truly Sith nor truly Jedi. I sometimes disagree highly with the Jedi(my main life), and that at times has gotten me into trouble. Sometimes, I feel like the Jedi could do so much more if they just dipped a bit away from those tenets/guidelines, yet that would break true Jedi RP. Also in Jedi, I personally feel like they are a bit corrupt in the way their politics work currently. You are either friends with the higher-ups or are Staff, otherwise, your name gets soiled and you are painted as a villain. For Sith, I don’t believe in doing anything necessary, such as mindless killing, lying, etc., to achieve my means.

I try my best to roleplay as a Jedi but sometimes I just feel like I don’t feel at home/don’t fit in with that roleplay style and the way they are currently functioning. In a short time, I’ve managed to go through the ranks on a faction and be trusted with council and have done a lot of activities and functions with the Jedi order to try and make it better. Others may disagree with this statement and try to paint me in a bad light, but I encourage you all to find the truth with that previous statement. I always stick to the roleplay of each faction that I am currently playing on. I have never been warned for a single thing and I always stick to both server and roleplay rules.
+1 I would love to see you be grey

Status
Not open for further replies.