Moar Lives (Donation Feature)

DannyB

VIP
I think we should make adding more lives like you can be a republic trooper or a sky trooper if you don't have it for like 5 or 10$ more, people max out their lives often and probably need 1 or 2 more so this could be cool.

Dxon

VIP
This would require time to put in I would think, if Shepard thinks it's a good idea then great. But idk if it will be used

Dxon

VIP
Maybe at a later date when we have more staff , rn we just need staff doing tickets and dealing with that stuff

Whiskey

If staff is willing to put the effort in then it would be a great idea or having a system to keep track of it.
Yeah maybe. It would be a great idea. I would love to buy more lives. But we would def need a lot more staff for this, also motivated staff. We already deal with the headache cancer that is already on the server, this would just be adding a lot of work on top of that.

Okeas

VIP
Honestly, I don't like the lives too much because it can get in the way of a lot of RP. "That was on my other life" all of that is pretty annoying but I understand why it is here. Also, people may RP on their jedi lives but just have the sith life to minge.

Dunkin

VIP
Honestly, I don't like the lives too much because it can get in the way of a lot of RP. "That was on my other life" all of that is pretty annoying but I understand why it is here. Also, people may RP on their jedi lives but just have the sith life to minge.
In your case the other way around :p Jokes aside I +1 having more lives.