Mouses Trooper unblacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

Reason: sus of aimbot
Why should u be unblacklisted: I’m 100% not “aimbotting” like I don’t give a shit look through my pc look through everything idc. I’ve been playing on this server for 3 years and spent my moms credit card and my money on this server. No point of me trying to blow it all away. I’ve notice that there isn’t a single video of me “aimbotting”

-3 during the OT someone was screen grabbing you and you straight flicked to Tulaks head (your teammate) instead of me. Then 1 second later you flicked to me and gunned me down.

Spectre8105

-2, flicked to multiple invisible staff members during the OT, like bruh... that also wasn't the first instance of this issue being reported.

Shade Tano

-2, flicked to multiple invisible staff members during the OT, like bruh... that also wasn't the first instance of this issue being reported.
The word used here is flick not locked 2 if the staff members no clip infront of me when I’m shooting not my fault like when tulak said he couldn’t lightning people because STAFF are no clipping infront of combat not my fault so get the fuck out the way there is no actual proof of me snapping on to players or staff

Shade Tano

-3 during the OT someone was screen grabbing you and you straight flicked to Tulaks head (your teammate) instead of me. Then 1 second later you flicked to me and gunned me down.
So you believed that someone without any proof what I actually think it is that you tried to remove me so I can’t help future or defend / attacks

Caitlyn

There is a video of you cheating.

Anyone who knows what cheats looks like can determine it easily unless of course, you are shroud or better?

will post the video when I get around too it.

Shade Tano

There is a video of you cheating.

Anyone who knows what cheats looks like can determine it easily unless of course, you are shroud or better?

will post the video when I get around too it.
K you may have a video of me I’m 99999999999999999999999999% sure it’s not a first person spectate of me “aimbotting” if it’s a birds eye view :/

Status
Not open for further replies.