Moxxi

Founder
Steam Name and In-Game Name: moxxi, Dark Lord Emperor Moxxi Nebi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81896233

Server: Jedi vs Sith.

Banning Staff: Shepard

Reason for Ban: Dropping spawned in items

Ban Time: Permanent

What did you do?: Drop in items that I spawned in a while ago.

Why you should be unbanned: I am deeply sorry for what I did. As a former founder in Reborn Gaming, I should have known better to not spawning and dropping items. I understand the reason I was banned for and I agree that it was the right decision, but I am asking for one last chance to play on the server, where I spent most of my 7327 hours on gmod. Reborn Gaming is my home, and I am asking for my final chance to come back to the community. If this ban appeal get accepted I will try my hardest to not become toxic. I am coming back as no longer a Founder, but a normal player of the community, who has been playing the server since the beginning of the server in July of 2016. Yes, I’ve done something wrong in the past, but I wish to come back on the server once again and play with the good friends that have been begging me to come back and hang out again.

Luna

VIP
+2 honestly you were a good guy and a pretty good owner/founder, I think you have changed as long as you don't do some shady shit even if you spawned shit in you were a good founder/owner and you did shit and I can see you genuinely want unbanned and I think you have changed you're ways

Last edited:

Dwayne

VIP
Under the circumstances by Shepard that you are Faction Leader banned and Staff banned, I have no problem with your unban. +1 Chief, being your best duelist wasn't that bad as long as you aren't butthurt over me leaving your group anymore.

Cruen

-1 Moxxi we had problems and I do respect you, but I doubt that you would change your behavior in the future. Also the appeal is a bit underwhelming for all that happened.

Bones

Actually @Dwayne I was his best duelist, get outta here with ya false ass claims. +1 in the event he is faction leader banned, and staff banned.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
-1 Moxxi we had problems and I do respect you, but I doubt that you would change your behavior in the future. Also the appeal is a bit underwhelming for all that happened.

The ban appeal covers the reason as to why he was banned. Which was dropping in spawned items.

Honestly? +5.

Hpack

VIP
+1 Been good time since the ban and you understand that you messed up and I see no issue having you back on the server and back with the community.

+1 Everyone deserves a second chance, even though you were given one too many, I think that you coming back as a normal player would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.