My experience with reborn over the past year

I just wanna say I have been in this community for over a year and I know this post is fucking late AF but I enjoyed the first 6 months of my time here, after that it all went downhill, players started to get toxic, people started to not give shits about the server and generally used it to minge around and not care. I, however, wanted to take the server seriously but as of now I only see it as a place to minge around and not care about anything. When I first joined the community was OUTSTANDING I had an amazing invitation to reborn and was pleased with how nice the community treated everyone. It was like everyone was friends and everyone got along pretty well except for the occasion minge or 2. But now when I look at reborn I get met with constant toxicity and minges who don't give 2 shits how people feel. I can firmly say over that past 2 months I have been harassed on the server by many people including old players who I have known since I first joined, everyone just started to be complete dicks to each other and it stays the same. The literal only way to fix this is for everyone to start to get along with each other and accept them and not be a complete asshole about situations. The constant toxicity to certain members of the community AKA RDE, yes I know he minged every now and then but the constant toxicity to him was insane, people were dicks and didn't care how he felt. (but yes I know his bans are justified its just people were dicks about it) Also, the way people act about peoples lifestyle is insane, now I have a Trooper CC that happens to be a furry and when people look at me I hear 1 of 2 things "fucking gay furries" or "Do you fuck dogs" and its constant harassment. Now I can say I have had this CC for a year and when I first got it, no one gave a single fuck what the CC was but now people fucking hate my ass for having it. This is not the reborn I started in, and it shouldn't be the reborn new players start in, because all that does is tell them that "oh hey this server looks like its a place to minge because everyone here does it" and that just adds more people to the shit list of minges. I'm hoping people actually read this shit and take this into consideration.

I also want to add that reborn had gotten me through a lot of tough times in my life making my life easier to go through knowing I had a caring community to go to, but now that reborn has changed its hard for me to find an enjoyable place to be in my life and I really wish people would start to act like they did during old reborn instead of spreading toxicity through it and making it worse for people

IROCONIAN

I also want to add that reborn had gotten me through a lot of tough times in my life making my life easier to go through knowing I had a caring community to go to, but now that reborn has changed its hard for me to find an enjoyable place to be in my life and I really wish people would start to act like they did during old reborn instead of spreading toxicity through it and making it worse for people

wipe staff
have them reapply

it was always fun playing with you

086.png

Tuna/Tuba

In my mind as much as I'd love us all to not be toxic and be all cool and what not, the community is one of competitive nature. The market and the combat always has a winner and a loser. And when there's something at stake, pride, money or levels in the case of a hard PK duel, we get heated over it. I really hope that we can fix this but in my mind it's been so deeply rooted into this overall shitty community that IDK if it could happen.

hangniman

I think the only real way we could fully get rid of toxicity and in my opinion started the toxicity is two things levels and trading because as said by Tuna it brings a competitive vibe to everyone making it hard to except loses that’s just my opinion

Rde Ren

I think the only real way we could fully get rid of toxicity and in my opinion started the toxicity is two things levels and trading because as said by Tuna it brings a competitive vibe to everyone making it hard to except loses that’s just my opinion
you have your signature as UNLIMITED POWER. lmao

Spectre8105

I haven't been on in a week or 2, but I always try and tell staff to shutdown toxicity before it turns into a sit (IE: OOC chat and mics) but it just kind of r/whooosh. The whole toxic nature can be originated from the competitive nature of the sever, but it can be cut down by A L O T if people do their own part, staff more than anyone.

Pallox

VIP
wait how do u remember this but not when u were a GM, u said u lost all ur memory of this server in a car crash :unsure:

I said I had issues remembering things, I also have hours of videos from when I first started to play and looking back at those, they look like I was having an amazing time. If you really want me to go into my medical issues, I happily will

hangniman

you have your signature as UNLIMITED POWER. lmao
i know it took me a little while to respond to this rde but i have that as my signature because i play as darth sidious on the server and 2 i personally remember it better in 2.0

MojangZ

Am i the opy person or do you say dicks too much. Cmon now but thats kinda weird. Jokes aside i can sence this too when i came back about 2 weeks ago abd people are just constantly fags to each other and in a pissy mood. Honestly thats why i just leave them alone. If staff cant help just ignore them and dont give the person attention. Also like this comment to you want to see me as staff or gm :)