My GM App

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should show the post before that some guy said in BB VC let's all put is the most offencive things in memes so I did and If you look at the post over that one it was even worst and after that I said yes but I'm not a racist BTW
you may not be racist but you can be anti-Semitist

+2
Oatman may have had his up's and down's within the community but so does everyone else. Everyone deserves a chance at something and who knows, Oatman could be a really great gamemaster bringing new idea's and great events into the server. Give him a shot.

Oat man

+2
Oatman may have had his up's and down's within the community but so does everyone else. Everyone deserves a chance at something and who knows, Oatman could be a really great gamemaster bringing new idea's and great events into the server. Give him a shot.
TY for the support :)

Kale

VIP
+1 You know I was thinking about this for a long time but you deserve it. Always active and really wants it

Luna

VIP
+2 cool guy and what vivian said
EDIT: Neutral recently I don't know about you're seriousness

Last edited:

Edible

VIP
+1 Known the guy for a while, cool dude and seems pretty imaginative, i wanna see where he goes with his events, seems like he'd be pretty fun

Espomets

+1 his attitude and the way he acts has dramatically changed if you cant move on from someone's past and look their present you just shouldn't comment. Oat has been honestly bullied and treated like shit on the server from what I have seen ill admit I made fun of him a bit but he always try to stay happy and funny. He all around is an awesome kid to hang out with and deserves gm just as much as any dedicated player

Crom

VIP
Neutral You got a bit of a temper. If you can fix that than I think you would be a great help as a GM

Five

VIP
This app is at +22 so you are ACCEPTED come into teamspeak to talk to me or Myth as soon as you can to begin your trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.